Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Sale 400 Acres at Kadiri, Anantapur District A.P

Register

Click Here!

mig29mk

Land for Sale at Anantapur Dist,Kadiri Mandal Two parts of 150 and 250 Acres available(total upto 400 acres in one place). Price Per acre is Rs.125,000(final).

Interested End Buyers can reply Strictly No Brokers.

dang_shu

send me details

Is this land is suitable for any crop etc

Send me details

Last edited by a moderator:

chetanbr

Land for Sale at Anantapur Dist,Kadiri Mandal Two parts of 150 and 250 Acres available(total upto 400 acres in one place). Price Per acre is Rs.125,000(final).

Do you have any agricultural lands 20 to 30 Acres, 150 - 170 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

hanu116

request for contact number

Do you have any agricultural lands 20 to 30 Acres, 150 - 170 Kms. from Bangalore, with price range of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).
dear sir,
send me ur contact number for kadiri agriculture land, otherwise note down

dhaula

SIR,
I want a agriculture land 50 to 80 Acres, tamilnadu, (turinuvelli DIST) or karnataka ( GULBARGA DIST) with price range of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- per Acre, may be 2 to 3 Kms. inside from the main village road, with mud road access with good soil & water belt (we will be digging the bore-well) and electricity (we will be taking the connection).

esr127

let me know the details. i am interested to buy 150 acres land. let me know exact location. would like to come and visit the site.

Mr praven

Dear Sir/Madam,

i am looking for the farm land in AP. i need at least 40 to 50 acres is it possible, to buy that or do we have to buy all what's available.in that land can we put any crops or is it a waste land.

pravenkumar.adusumalli@gmail.com

maaz2013

where in karnataka ,gulbarga dist plz let me know the exact place is the price is negotiable what will be your last offer conmtact me at @trinity2002@rediffmail.com do you photos plz send it.

venkat 110208

Please contact me @ 9848122791 wanted to buy land

Please contact me @ 9848122791
Interested to buy 100 acres at cheaper rates

konman

We need 100-200 Acre.

Hi,

We are looking for 100-200 Acre of land in Anantapur Dist Andhra Pradesh.
Please give me your contact number or call my number to discuss for more details.

Regards
Manohar K

chmohi

pls advise details, like nearest village, road access, water availability etc. i am interested in 10-15 acres.
pls provide your number or contact me om 8867594170

thanks

zaftech

hi

plse call 9243124974

chmohi

pls advise the village name in kadiri, and if road (mud road also ok) is there or not. i am interested in buying 15 acres for the price mentioned by you
u can call me or text me on 8867594170

thanks