Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rural Godown Subsidy

Register

Click Here!

gautam87

Govt of India has started a scheme for construction of rural godowns in villages and towns by giving subsidy in construction.
I am a consultant based in Kolkata dealing in the Govt Scheme of 'Grameen Bhandaran Yojana'. . This is a economically viable scheme and rural entrepreneurs can take up this and reap profits

Last edited by a moderator:

geofranc

Hi

I am george francis and interested in setting up multi crop cold storage in rural area either at sikkim or in assam ,can you send me the subsidy details and other finanaces available for the mentioned project.
Also do you have a project report on the multi crop cold storage?

with regards
george Francis

goushalabiz

Reference

Please refer:

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/consultancy-services/63126-rural-godown-scheme-grameen-bhandaran-yojana.html

http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/project-reports/63326-you-planning-set-up-potato-cold-storage-multi-purpose-cold-storage.html

Hi

I am george francis and interested in setting up multi crop cold storage in rural area either at sikkim or in assam ,can you send me the subsidy details and other finanaces available for the mentioned project.
Also do you have a project report on the multi crop cold storage?

with regards
george Francis

nbkhond

Multi purpose grain storage

Dear Sir

I am Nilkanth and planning to set up Rural Storage space for Agri Comodities.
Request provide info about getting a subsidy and a project report.

Regards

Nilkanth

pankajarora_del

Odown feasibility in Delhi/NCR

Dear Gautam,
We are agripreneurs based in Delhi.We are well known to NCR, so kindly let me know does such subsidy schemes can be utilised in building godowns in Delhi NCR areas. Also provide me with subsidy details. Honor me knowing your consultation fee also.
Thanx & Rgds
Pankaj Arora

acclaim

Godown and Cold Storage Construction

Dear Gautam and others.

Construction today are made in factory in Kochi and set up in locations as far away as Dubai. These are soft concrete and hence strong and to design. Can be dismantled and refitted if required too. Constructed according to design and ready in 3 months flat. Cold rooms excellent temperature retention and comparately cheap to run, maintain and operated. Please write full details of requirement : div_ats@yahoo.com or call me on: 9282344464 - Divakar