Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Running dairy for sale with all the infrastructure

Register

Click Here!

divyaonline

Hi,
We have a running dairy with 17 HF cows along with the complete setup such as labour quaters/sheds, Animal shed which can accommodate 40 cows, Running Borewill with 2 inches water, milking machine and other equipments for sale as we are planning to leave Bangalore. Out of 17 animals 13 are conceived and are between 3-8 months confirmed. Hence we are getting the yield (milk) of 70-75 litres per day.Interested parties can contact us through PM for more details.

Regards,
Divya

divyaonline

Running dairy for sale in Bangalore with all infrastructure

Hi,
We are located 28kms from Banglore and have a running dairy with 17 HF cows along with the complete setup such as labour quaters/sheds, Animal shed which can accommodate 40 cows, Running Borewill with 2 inches water, milking machine and other equipments for sale as we are planning to leave Bangalore. Out of 17 animals 13 are conceived and are between 3-8 months confirmed. Hence we are getting the yield (milk) of 70-75 litres per day.Interested parties can contact us through PM for more details.

Regards,
Divya

neox

your contact number

Hi Divya,

Please share your contact information so that we can call you.

Send me a email

Last edited by a moderator:

divyaonline

Running dairy for sale in Bangalore with all infrastructure

Hi,
We are located 28kms from Banglore and have a running dairy with 17 HF cows along with the complete setup such as labour quaters/sheds, Animal shed which can accommodate 40 cows, Running Borewill with 2 inches water, milking machine and other equipments for sale as we are planning to leave Bangalore. Out of 17 animals 13 are conceived and are between 3-8 months confirmed. Hence we are getting the yield (milk) of 70-75 litres per day.Interested parties can contact us through PM for more details.

Regards,
Divya

ayush1ravi

reg sale of your dairy unit

Hi divya

We are interested for purchase as we are already into dairy business and we are on the move for expansion.

On receiving your reply, we will visit your farm for inspection and finalization.

Thanks & Regards,

RAVISHANKAR.M
ayush1ravi@yahoo.co.in
ph: +919880741434

zakiahmed

hi,
i am willling to buy dairy farms near bangalore.
You can contact me

Thanks
zaki

maruthidairy

Interested

Dear divya,

can u sale cows only, if interested u can contact immediately with details.

thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

Hi,
We have a running dairy with 17 HF cows along with the complete setup such as labour quaters/sheds, Animal shed which can accommodate 40 cows, Running Borewill with 2 inches water, milking machine and other equipments for sale as we are planning to leave Bangalore. Out of 17 animals 13 are conceived and are between 3-8 months confirmed. Hence we are getting the yield (milk) of 70-75 litres per day.Interested parties can contact us through PM for more details.

Regards,
Divya

analyst

Hi divya, i know few who r interested in dairy farm in bangalore, plz provide me ur contact info so we can have a discussion or mail me

biodieseltechno

Hi,

Regards,
Divya
please contact ; 09903833561. We are interested to buy your Diary farm near Bangalore.

rajshivanna

Hi Divya,
I am planning to start a dairy farm near Bidadi. would be intrested in your live stock.
Pls get in touch if intrested
Take care
Rajesh

balaravi44

Hi i am interested. Pls send me the details of the land situation, extend and all other particulars including the price.

ragvam23

Dear Divya
warm greetings of the day!!
i'm very much interested in the foresaid dairy, please send ore details or arrange for a site visit to proceed further

awaiting your reply
regards
Raghuvamsha

soreddy1

Dairy for sale

hi,

please intimate full details of the property and total cost of the dairy,

Thanking u

With regards
SS Reddy

ckrajesh

Hi Divya,
is the offer still open??
Rajesh
Hi,

Regards,
Divya

vikicool

need dairy farm

Hi,

Regards,
Divya
as we are intrested in buyind this so kindy give me more information about this