Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

rudraksha fruit or blue berry

Register

Click Here!

drolia herbs

Dear Sir
I want to know whaether we can extract the medicinal properties from this fruit .Iheard that it is used for treating high blood pressure and anxiety disorders. Ineed some guidance in this matter and also the availability of the fruit in india and its other medicinal properties.

Best Regards

Pramod Drolia

kirti s

Dear Sir

rudraksha has proven medicinal and pharmacological properties it effects on the permanence of mast cells. Mast cells are protective cells known for their role in allergy along with the involvement in wound healing and defense against pathogens. the extracts from the rudraksha make them more stable indicating a case for improving bronchial asthma. extracts from dried “Elaeocarpus sphaericus” fruits (rudraksha) exhibit anti-inflammatory properties in animal models of bronchitis. these extracts also illustrate noticeable antimicrobial action including Salmonella.

drolia herbs

Blue berry

Dear sir
Iwant to know wheather there is already some companies are extracting from blue berries.If so can you furnish the details.

Best Regards
Pramod Drolia

ganapati

You will find plenty of scientific articles on medicinal aspects of Rudraksha if you clic following key words on goggle search:-
"elaeocarpus medicinal properties"
I am interested in cultivating all the 360 species of genus Elaeocarpus belonging to family elaeocarpaceae known in various parts of the world as Rudraksha(Asia),Blue Berry Ash(Australia & Newzealand),Silver Quandong (US & Europe), Blue Marble tree etc. I am particularly interested in the species Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. for religious reasons. Can you supply the seeds of all these species, at least those found in your locality?
Dr.Dileep Wani
Please contact....

Last edited by a moderator: