Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rs.40-60 Crs Grants for Industrial Projec

Register

Click Here!

magusconsulting

Dear All,

With reference to your industrial projects, I am glad to take this opportunity to introduce Magus Consulting Pvt Ltd
Magus Consulting is a leading integrated one stop end to end solution provider of advisory, project management and marketing services for industrial infrastructure & realty projects. We provide innovative ‘conception-to-completion’ services across the project life-cycle for projects like Industrial/ Textile/ Food Parks, SEZs, Warehousing, Townships, Tourism Zones, Theme Parks, etc
We specialize in cutting time-to- market, optimizing cash-flow and profits. The way we help developers save time and money is by putting behind the project, the full strength of our 90 + professionals’ organization. This means:

a) Better Planning for the land and projects to extract maximum value

b) Professional assistance to maximize government Subsidies and benefits with regard to Enhanced F.S.I., Income Tax, and other such taxes and levies

c) Speedy Clearances & Approvals for your project to save time to market

d) Quicker Fund Mobilization to ensure projects remains on track

Applicable Subsidies for Sectoral Projects:-

1 Textile Park 40 Cr or 40% of Project Cost

2 Food Park 50 Cr or 50% of Project Cost

3 Tourism Park 50 Cr or 25% of Project Cost

4 Industrial Park 60 Cr or 75% of Project Cost

5 SSI Park 10 Cr or 80% of Project Cost

Besides the above, there are Capital grants (100 Cr) available for Affordable housing under JNNURM Scheme

Our services include

- Project Advisory (focused on Land Legal & Regulatory due diligence)

- Land Legal Services

- Design & Detailed Engineering

- Liaison for Approvals, Fiscal Benefits & Subsidies

- Project Funding

- Project Development support &

- Project Sales & Marketing

We are a registered PMC (Project Management Consulting) with the Ministry of Textiles, Jute Ministry & Ministry for Food Processing Industry for implementation of Textile Parks, Jute Parks & Food Parks, respectively.

Some of our key clients include K Raheja, Aakruti City and Poddar Developers. We are currently engaged on 15+ projects with over 4000 acres of land bank under development.

Also as marketing partners for these projects we have also provided warehousing space to leading corporate like FDC, Redington, Crown India, Jet Airways, etc

We look forward to an opportunity to work with you.

Please write to me....

Last edited by a moderator:

bismillah_786

Hi sir,

This is Gouse from Guntur, A.P., India. I have the zeal of business from my childhood. After gained 1 yr of valuable experience in “RELIANCE COMMUNICATION”, presently, I am working in a construction company. I completed my graduation in Civil Engineering. The desire, which is being kept in my heart for many years, makes me to combine with my partners. One of my partners whose name is Karimullah Shaik, is a M.B.A. graduate and having more than 7 yrs of vast experience in marketing as well as in finance sectors. Another one named Gouse Basha Shaik is also a graduate in accounts and presently maintaining a “Rabbit Farm” in Guntur Dist., A.P., India.

Having similar thoughts and plans, we three decided to put a business on the basis of partnership firm. We wish to start an enterprise, which posses low Maintainance & Management work, less Marketing risk and high returns. So, we verified nearly 200 projects, in which finally we get what we are searching for i.e., ‘Farming of “EMU”birds’

The first Emu farm in India, “VIJAYA RATITE FARMS” was started in Andhra Pradesh in the year 1996. There is a rapid growth in this business. Today there are thousands of farms existing in Maharashtra and in South India. All over in India, the establishment of new farms is quickly going on in Andhra Pradesh. In our Guntur dist. there are 95 Emu farms which are recognized by the Dist Emu association, in which 10 farms are established freshly.

After fixed the project, we wish to know the detailed structure of this project including Maintainance, Management and marketing viabilities. So, we planned a tour and made a deep & careful study by visiting the farms locating in Chittor, Nellore, Ongole, Guntur, Krishna, Khammam, Karimnagar, Hyderaqbad and Ranga Reddy Districts of A.P. Being professional graduates, we recorded all the information and details, we obtained, in a technical way.

In our tour we enquired about all the factors related to the project by personally visiting the farms and discussing with the Management people. We are in touch with more than 50 farms located in Maharashtra and South India. We are maintaining a healthy relationship with them for quick and easy Marketing.

But, the only problem is “lack of ‘Finance’”. Due to some unexpected reasons, we miss our preplanned finance sources and remain with empty hands. This project gives ‘Best Returns with Low Risk’(BRLR). If our talent, knowledge and hardworking qualities must be utilized with this project, it is ease to gain 500% returns in just five years. We posses genuine thoughts, plans and skills. If you are interested to work with us by promoting financial support, we will definitely prove ourselves.

Please contact....

Eagerly waiting for your reply…………………………

Thanking you,
Gouse.

rajapratap

Dear All,

With reference to your industrial projects, I am glad to take this opportunity to introduce Magus Consulting Pvt Ltd
Magus Consulting is a leading integrated one stop end to end solution provider of advisory, project management and marketing services for industrial infrastructure & realty projects. We provide innovative ‘conception-to-completion’ services across the project life-cycle for projects like Industrial/ Textile/ Food Parks, SEZs, Warehousing, Townships, Tourism Zones, Theme Parks, etc
We specialize in cutting time-to- market, optimizing cash-flow and profits. The way we help developers save time and money is by putting behind the project, the full strength of our 90 + professionals’ organization. This means:

b) Professional assistance to maximize government Subsidies and benefits with regard to Enhanced F.S.I., Income Tax, and other such taxes and levies

Besides the above, there are Capital grants (100 Cr) available for Affordable housing under JNNURM Scheme

Our services include

- Land Legal Services

- Project Funding

We are a registered PMC (Project Management Consulting) with the Ministry of Textiles, Jute Ministry & Ministry for Food Processing Industry for implementation of Textile Parks, Jute Parks & Food Parks, respectively.

Some of our key clients include K Raheja, Aakruti City and Poddar Developers. We are currently engaged on 15+ projects with over 4000 acres of land bank under development.

Also as marketing partners for these projects we have also provided warehousing space to leading corporate like FDC, Redington, Crown India, Jet Airways, etc

Please write to me....
Kindly send us your moile no for contacting for furthure discussions.

guru1701

We need your consultancy. Please send your contact details.
gurudas
Please contact....

kutchmumbai

Contect me

GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS AND PHONE NO.
ANY OFFICE IN MUMBAI?

Our services include

- Land Legal Services

- Project Funding

Please write to me....[/QUOTE]

ashokan7

ashokan from ooty tamilnadu

dear sir,
kindly reply me details for tourism like cottages & resorts ,farm house
development at ooty,
Please contact.....

paipm

Project Financing and Consultancy

Dear Sirs,

We have a few interesting projects which may qualify for financing by your agencies. Please e-mail your corporate profile along with your interest in financing IT Park (SEZ) at Nagpur, and Luxury Spa and Health Resort near the Ratnagiri (Enron) Power Plant, near Dabhol.

Please write to paipm@yahoo.com or apex.mentors@yahoo.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Prakash M. Pai