Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

RS.10.00crs Grant For Cold Chain Project

Register

Click Here!

magusconsulting

Ministry Of Food Processing Industry – MOFPI have decided to invite Expressions Of Interest – EOI to set up 25 Cold Chain projects across the country. The last date for EOI submission is September 17, 2010; now stands extended till September 30, 2010. MOFPI encourages entrepreneurs to set up Cold Chains by providing Subsidy of Rs. 10.00 Crores or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is less, to help reduce the annual wastage of vegetables and fruits worth Rs 55,000 crores.

We, Magus Consulting Pvt Ltd, are the approved Project Management Consultant with MOFPI, GOI for this project and Mega Food Parks. We have to our credit approval, sanction and disbursement of Subsidy amounting to over Rs 270.00 Crores for various industrial infrastructure projects such as Textile Parks, SSI Parks, Integrated Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics Parks, etc. We are pleased to offer you this attractive business opportunity with requisite project advisory, management, approval support and assistance in availing of available Subsidy of Rs. 10.00 Crores. This will enable you to unlock value of your assets/ investments as the Promoter of project into a highly profitable business venture.

I look forward to receiving your early response and discussing way forward as the deadline is fast approaching on Sept 30, 2010.Kindly reach me

Last edited by a moderator:

jaijack

Give the contact info

we are interested in this and please give the complete information or contact information or a link to reach you.

scordtrust

Dear sir,

very much interested pls send the detailed report. we are an NGO.

expecting the early response
with regards
venkatesh

Please contact..

frankie

Please mail me all the details. I am interested.

Regards,
Francis

jash_raj

Dear Sir.

Good day. Please inform me about your proposal indetails.
Your earliest response is highly solicited.

Warm regards
Mr.Kinjal Pandey
Please contact..

Ministry Of Food Processing Industry – MOFPI have decided to invite Expressions Of Interest – EOI to set up 25 Cold Chain projects across the country. The last date for EOI submission is September 17, 2010; now stands extended till September 30, 2010. MOFPI encourages entrepreneurs to set up Cold Chains by providing Subsidy of Rs. 10.00 Crores or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is less, to help reduce the annual wastage of vegetables and fruits worth Rs 55,000 crores.

We, Magus Consulting Pvt Ltd, are the approved Project Management Consultant with MOFPI, GOI for this project and Mega Food Parks. We have to our credit approval, sanction and disbursement of Subsidy amounting to over Rs 270.00 Crores for various industrial infrastructure projects such as Textile Parks, SSI Parks, Integrated Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics Parks, etc. We are pleased to offer you this attractive business opportunity with requisite project advisory, management, approval support and assistance in availing of available Subsidy of Rs. 10.00 Crores. This will enable you to unlock value of your assets/ investments as the Promoter of project into a highly profitable business venture.

I look forward to receiving your early response and discussing way forward as the deadline is fast approaching on Sept 30, 2010.Kindly reach me

rem_chem

I am intrested

i am intrested send me more detail
i am from ahmedabad.
my land is near by ahmedabad

jodhanaalt

Dear Sir,
Dear Mr. Pankaj,
We have seen your details and feel interested in the project. Pl. send full details to enable us to discuss the project with you.
Regards,

Prafulla Pant

sukh

Request for detail information.

ministry of food processing industry – mofpi have decided to invite expressions of interest – eoi to set up 25 cold chain projects across the country. The last date for eoi submission is september 17, 2010; now stands extended till september 30, 2010. Mofpi encourages entrepreneurs to set up cold chains by providing subsidy of rs. 10.00 crores or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is less, to help reduce the annual wastage of vegetables and fruits worth rs 55,000 crores.

We, magus consulting pvt ltd, are the approved project management consultant with mofpi, goi for this project and mega food parks. We have to our credit approval, sanction and disbursement of subsidy amounting to over rs 270.00 crores for various industrial infrastructure projects such as textile parks, ssi parks, integrated industrial, warehousing & logistics parks, etc. We are pleased to offer you this attractive business opportunity with requisite project advisory, management, approval support and assistance in availing of available subsidy of rs. 10.00 crores. This will enable you to unlock value of your assets/ investments as the promoter of project into a highly profitable business venture.

I look forward to receiving your early response and discussing way forward as the deadline is fast approaching on sept 30, 2010.kindly reach me
send me all the detail information to take part in cold chain projects to save the fruit & vegetables

maruthidairy

we are interested

dear sir,

we are interested, if u r genuine please contact to us
thanks and regards,

kasturiraju.

mohangowda04

sir can u provide me the details of this to mail

indvent01

cold chain

We are a pvt ltd co.and interested.We have 3acers lad near kolkata. pl send project details . regards.indvent