Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rs 10.00 Crores for Cold Storage on or before August 31, 2010

Register

Click Here!

magusconsulting

Ministry Of Food Processing Industry – MOFPI have decided to invite Expressions Of Interest – EOI to set up 25 Cold Chain projects across the country. The last date for EOI submission is August 31, 2010. MOFPI encourages entrepreneurs to set up Cold Chains by providing Subsidy of Rs. 10.00 Crores or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is less, to help reduce the annual wastage of vegetables and fruits worth Rs 55,000 crores.

We, Magus Consulting Pvt Ltd, are the approved Project Management Consultant with MOFPI, GOI for this project and Mega Food Parks. We have to our credit approval, sanction and disbursement of Subsidy amounting to over Rs 270.00 Crores for various industrial infrastructure projects such as Textile Parks, SSI Parks, Integrated Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics Parks, etc. We are pleased to offer you this attractive business opportunity with requisite project advisory, management, approval support and assistance in availing of available Subsidy of Rs. 10.00 Crores. This will enable you to unlock value of your assets/ investments as the Promoter of project into a highly profitable business venture.

I look forward to receiving your early response and discussing way forward as the deadline for EOI submission is August 31, 2010. Please feel free to contact me

Last edited by a moderator:

cold storage

I am intersted in cold storge, my place is near kochi, kochi city is just 20km away from my place. My father had two 100 each deep cold storage for his sea foor export business. I plan cold storage in different temperature of five store sea food, milk, ice cream, coconuts, in housed vegitables of 100 ton each, i can assure sea food store, coconut store, vegitable store 60% utilisation.
Please contact...

divakarank

Power for Cold Storage Free of Cost

By setting up a 1 or 2 MW power plant in a 15,000 Sft area where biomass is available, besides generating power the waste heat can be harnessed for Cold Storage almost free. Please visit Acclaim Technologies Services or get in touch with me Subsidy for Biomasss Power Plant 1.5 crores/MW.

mahendrapc

Hi, We want to go ahead with this project. Please let me know more details about the same.

Regards
Mahendra
Please contact..

gvsagrofoods

interested in cold chain project

Please Provide your contact details so that we may talk. We operate in the Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Punjab & Madhya Pradesh.
Also, you can contact us through

sapthi

Eoi for cold storages

M/s. Magusconsulting

I am interested with the cold storage project furnished by you. I am a retired Executive Engineer (cold storages) from a Govt. of India Organization.Please contact...

With regards,
L.V.Srinivasan

Ministry Of Food Processing Industry – MOFPI have decided to invite Expressions Of Interest – EOI to set up 25 Cold Chain projects across the country. The last date for EOI submission is August 31, 2010. MOFPI encourages entrepreneurs to set up Cold Chains by providing Subsidy of Rs. 10.00 Crores or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is less, to help reduce the annual wastage of vegetables and fruits worth Rs 55,000 crores.

We, Magus Consulting Pvt Ltd, are the approved Project Management Consultant with MOFPI, GOI for this project and Mega Food Parks. We have to our credit approval, sanction and disbursement of Subsidy amounting to over Rs 270.00 Crores for various industrial infrastructure projects such as Textile Parks, SSI Parks, Integrated Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics Parks, etc. We are pleased to offer you this attractive business opportunity with requisite project advisory, management, approval support and assistance in availing of available Subsidy of Rs. 10.00 Crores. This will enable you to unlock value of your assets/ investments as the Promoter of project into a highly profitable business venture.

I look forward to receiving your early response and discussing way forward as the deadline for EOI submission is August 31, 2010. Please feel free to contact me

umeshsoni2

Subsidy related Consultancy - Cold Storage

Dear Sir/ Madam

We are in the intial phase of setting cold storage in Raipur (CG). Want to hire consultant to ensure that we comply with the various condition with respect to subsidy. Pls contact if you are interested to provide service

sairaj9494

Food Processing Industry

Hello

we are interested in this project. Pl contact & give all details about project

gajanan

ministry of food processing industry – mofpi have decided to invite expressions of interest – eoi to set up 25 cold chain projects across the country. The last date for eoi submission is august 31, 2010. Mofpi encourages entrepreneurs to set up cold chains by providing subsidy of rs. 10.00 crores or 50% of the total project cost, whichever is less, to help reduce the annual wastage of vegetables and fruits worth rs 55,000 crores.

We, magus consulting pvt ltd, are the approved project management consultant with mofpi, goi for this project and mega food parks. We have to our credit approval, sanction and disbursement of subsidy amounting to over rs 270.00 crores for various industrial infrastructure projects such as textile parks, ssi parks, integrated industrial, warehousing & logistics parks, etc. We are pleased to offer you this attractive business opportunity with requisite project advisory, management, approval support and assistance in availing of available subsidy of rs. 10.00 crores. This will enable you to unlock value of your assets/ investments as the promoter of project into a highly profitable business venture.

I look forward to receiving your early response and discussing way forward as the deadline for eoi submission is august 31, 2010. Please feel free to contact me

i am interested, need details.

My name is uday, i am from mysore, karanataka.
Please contact..

rama_sdr

cold storage project - interested

sir,

we are having 100 acres of fertile land , i am very much interested in setting up cold storage , please guide me

R.S.D.Ramachandran

salem , tamil nadu

Interested in stting up cold storage

I am having 2 acres of land in industrial area in Dharuhera (Haryana) wherein I want to setup a cold storage.I want to know about the loan availability,subsidies etc.Kindly guide me further how to go ahead.

.I am located in Faridabad(NCR Delhi).
Please contact..

sainthil

We are into Logistics business consisting of Dry & temperature cooled warehousing. We ahave currently 3 lakh sq.ft warehousing space in chennai and around 1 lakh sq.ft warehouse space at hyderabad, bangalore, salem, coimbatore & madurai. We would like utlise your service for our upcoming cold storage plant. Kindly do call us .

senthilvela

reddypanadi

your offer CS interested 0nine six followed by 1 5 times and 325 for setting near Bangalore, Karnataka. Have land.

kumarsivara

From Vijay

I have the following lands available in Karnataka , I know these are small chunks but would be keen to setup a Cold Storage units

Land Details
Off Varthur , Hoskaote Taluk - 2 Acres + 10 Guntas Seperate - Good Water
Off Malur , KGF Road - 1 + 1 Acres - Water Borewell Needed
On Malur - Kolar Road - 1+ 1 Acres Water Available

Can call me
or mail me...

Kind Regards
Vijay Kumar

We are the approved Project Management Consultant with MOFPI, GOI for this project and Mega Food Parks. We have to our credit approval, sanction and disbursement of Subsidy amounting to over Rs 270.00 Crores for various industrial infrastructure projects such as Textile Parks, SSI Parks, Integrated Industrial, Warehousing & Logistics Parks, etc. We are pleased to offer you this attractive business opportunity with requisite project advisory, management, approval support and assistance in availing of available Subsidy of Rs. 10.00 Crores. This will enable you to unlock value of your assets/ investments as the Promoter of project into a highly profitable business venture.

I look forward to receiving your early response and discussing way forward as the deadline for EOI submission is August 31, 2010. Please feel free to contact me[/QUOTE]

apclservices

work together for cold chain and mega food park projects

Dear Sir,
We are also in same business of giving consultancy services to different industrial set ups, warehouses, cold storages, food processing units, stone processing units, steel rolling mills etc. from last 10 years.

Our client base is more than hundred units.

We are in talks to set up a cold chain with our major clients in rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh and North eastern state (Guwahati and silchar).

We wish to work jointly with your company for realization of the cold chain project. However, appraisals and sanction of loan and implementation of the project as per guidelines will be under my supervision.

Being a PMA, how you can support us and under what conditions ad contribution of PMA charges will be availed to our firm.

Please contact if you are interested immediately as deadlines our near.
Awaiting your reply

regards
Mahesh Jain
Please contact..