Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rose & Marigold varieties for a Horticulture farm

Register

Click Here!

seshumyob

Hi All,

I had couple of queries :
1.Where can I get rose saplings(in Bangalore) that grow under the partial shade of other bigger Horticulture plants(not in shade nets).
I know that gladiator is one like that. Which are the other rose varieties & are lees prone to diseases & insects. This is for a farm near Kurugodu, bellary (dist)

2. Which are the most commercially popular Marigold varieties.Where can I get the seeds for this. These again I need for both partial shade & no shade conditions in above horticulture farm.

Thanks a lot,
Seshu

Ashwini

HI

You can get the marigold seeds form nunhem seeds, namdhari seeds and also at the IIHR, bangalore.

FOr the rose saplings please contact the floriculture expert at the HOrticulture department in GKVK, Bangalore

Regards

Ashwini

Ashwini

Hi

You can get the marigold seeds form nunhems seeds, namdhari seeds and also at the IIHR, bangalore.

FOr the rose saplings please contact the floriculture expert at the HOrticulture department in GKVK, Bangalore

Regards
Ashwini

bbala79

Rose farms

You will get Rose saplings when you travel between sarjapur to Bagalore. There are lot of farms that grow the saplings.. Search in the net..