Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

robusta tissue culture banana

Register

Click Here!

sridhar152

sir i am planning to grow tissue culture banana in my coconut farm.well i do want to grow robust as i heared that robusta is strong and dosent succumbs to diseases.well i approched many biotech companies but they provide only g9 tissuculture.well where can i get robusta and dwarf cavendish tissue culture banana as i am situated in mysore district hunsur can u give me the name and adress of the company who provide the plants.

Ashwini

Hii

Only G9 bananas are tissue cultured. PLease approach The horticulture research station in hulimavu, who are well versed in tissue culture, if they have robusta banan they will help you

Regards

Ashwini

phytica

Robusta banana

Dear Shri Sridhar,

We have limited number of Robusta banana available with us - about 1250 numbers. (In fact, on this forum we had written about their availability earlier and most of the volumes we have already distributed). Please let us know the number you need. Our lab is near Hyderabad. You could plan for their transport as convenient for you.

- Phytica

sir i am planning to grow tissue culture banana in my coconut farm.well i do want to grow robust as i heared that robusta is strong and dosent succumbs to diseases.well i approched many biotech companies but they provide only g9 tissuculture.well where can i get robusta and dwarf cavendish tissue culture banana as i am situated in mysore district hunsur can u give me the name and adress of the company who provide the plants.

sridhar152

Dear Shri Sridhar,

We have limited number of Robusta banana available with us - about 1250 numbers. (In fact, on this forum we had written about their availability earlier and most of the volumes we have already distributed). Please let us know the number you need. Our lab is near Hyderabad. You could plan for their transport as convenient for you.

- Phytica
sir can u give the adress and website of ur lab in hyderabad.sir is robust not tissuecultured.i am in need of dwarf cavendish and robusta.i thought robusta is also tissue cultured but aswini reaveled that only g9 is tissuecultured.

bcpillai

Robusta

Dear sir
We will be able to supply you with good quality Dwarf cavendish and other Robusta tissue culture plants.If you are interested please let us know your requiremnt. Please contact us Binoy,

Last edited by a moderator:

rcagriculture

you are fundamentally wrong in choosing robusta banana. If you really want to do real business go for G9 instead.
thanks