Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

River touch Agri land of 5.5 acres available in Raigad district of MH

Register

Click Here!

mark

Agri land of 5.5 acres available in Raigad district of MH. This is a beautiful river-touch land.

Price- 6 lacs per acre, Land is 150 kms from Mumbai & around 8 kms inside from the Mumbai-Goa highway (NH17) before Mahad City. 8 kms accessable through Konkan Railway

- Located in Mahad taluka, Raigad district
- Flat Land next to flowing River
- Land has over 300 feet of opening direct on tar road providing ample acess directly into the plot.
- Water is available as there are few bore wells already dug in the near by plots
- Villages are very close by with inhabitation

Do contact me if interested with your contact number, email id - pl don't post personal opinions & comments if not interested.

nitinram

Agri land of 5.5 acres available in Raigad district of MH. This is a beautiful river-touch land.

Price- 6 lacs per acre, Land is 150 kms from Mumbai & around 8 kms inside from the Mumbai-Goa highway (NH17) before Mahad City. 8 kms accessable through Konkan Railway

- Land has over 300 feet of opening direct on tar road providing ample acess directly into the plot.
- Water is available as there are few bore wells already dug in the near by plots

Do contact me if interested with your contact number, email id - pl don't post personal opinions & comments if not interested.
Am interested please let me know when we can go and inspect the land. Once this is done then if we find the land suitable for our purpose, we can proceed further. Call after June 2 on 09391669411.

thasalsu

Am interested please let me know when we can go and inspect the land. Once this is done then if we find the land suitable for our purpose, we can proceed further. Call after June 2 on 09391669411.
Plz send me the location and prize details of the same or please contact me on 9820997505/966444275

rashjeh

Do call me on 9820048628 . In case I do not pick up the phone you could message and I will call you back.

vinodkamble7

I need agriculture land near Pune city or in Konkan area with clear titled documents. I have to do only farming and no issues if the location is far away from a village or situated in mountain area.

If anybody having good location and proposal feel free to reply me. I am expecting 1 Lakh rupees per Acre plot. Any other locations are also welcome. Cheers!!

sumoraje

I am looking for agro land near about 100 acres near river,mahad Dist-raigad

Please send me per acre cost and also send your contact details.

Thanks and Regards,

Sudarshan More