Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rice Transplanter

Register

Click Here!

neerageh

Hi,
I am interested in buying rice transplanter both manual and automatic. Please send me Quotations and other options available. I live in Haryana

Looking forward to hear from you

REGARDS,
NEERAJ GEHLOT

Ashwini

Hi

Visit the nearby agricultural equipment stores ( in and around HAryana) and get quotations. WE dont give quotations on this forum.

Regards
Ashwini

geelespe

Rice Transplanters

I have 10 VST ride on 8 row transplanters of which 5 unused and rest 10-15 hours used, We are ready to dispose it off as they are not very much suited for delta soils like black sticky soils. We will sell at throw away price. For Punjab they are suited well. Call me

Last edited by a moderator:

sridkaid

Please give your contact number for call

I am from Warangal dist AP. I am interested in Rice transplanter.
Kindly give your contact number.

Sreedhar

I have 10 VST ride on 8 row transplanters of which 5 unused and rest 10-15 hours used, We are ready to dispose it off as they are not very much suited for delta soils like black sticky soils. We will sell at throw away price. For Punjab they are suited well. Call me
dear sreedhar,
when you write call me,kindly give your contact no. along.
regards

annajiayou

Dear friends,
This is anna from china,we can supply rice transplanter for 2rows,4rows 6rows and 8rows, row space is 238mm and 300mm. with hydraulic and electric starter. We also supply soft and solid rice tray.
If you have interesting you can send email to me, I will send you more information.
Best Regards,
Anna
Please contact..

Hi Anna like to know more about

:confused:
Dear friends,

Hi Anna,

I would like to know more about your rice transplanter, which are option it have reaping also possilbe to this concernd machine.

Just know the interface of the the particular machine ( rice transplanter) I like to go for a intergarated one which is possible to use and tractor, transplantation of rice,reaping and other related for the final stage.

regards

sudheerkumar gangadharan

This is anna from china,we can supply rice transplanter for 2rows,4rows 6rows and 8rows, row space is 238mm and 300mm. with hydraulic and electric starter. We also supply soft and solid rice tray.
If you have interesting you can send email to me, I will send you more information.
Best Regards,
Anna
Please contact..

getpadmaji

I am interested in buying rice transplantor

Dear Anna,

I am interested in buying the Rice transplantor. Please let the price details and other technical details. I am looking forward for your valuable advice.

Thanking You,
Best Regards,
Padmaji Rao
Please contact..

sadat1

price for transplanter

i am interested in buying one rice transplanter pls quote price on mobile ,i stay in roorkee regards