Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Requirement of HF Cows

Register

Click Here!

bsnagra

Require immediately 35 good breed of HF Cows in first lactation capable of giving 20-25 litres of milk. Straight forward dealing, with honesty of commitment. If the breed supplied is to our satisfaction then we will increase the order. Interested cattle merchants please contact

Last edited by a moderator:

SWAMY1807

Require immediately 35 good breed of HF Cows in first lactation capable of giving 20-25 litres of milk. Straight forward dealing, with honesty of commitment. If the breed supplied is to our satisfaction then we will increase the order. Interested cattle merchants please contact
Hi?
How to confirm 25 liter milk yield in 1st lactation?
2nd Lactation is the right time to confirm milk yield.
Where from you are?
Regards,
SWAMY

mohan63

Hi?
How to confirm 25 liter milk yield in 1st lactation?
2nd Lactation is the right time to confirm milk yield.
Where from you are?
Regards,
SWAMY
Mr. Swamy, if you are HF/ jersy cow supplier, pl. inform your details & price list of 2nd lactation cows. Yeilding is 25-30 ltrs perday capacity is must.
(A.M.Rao, from Hyderabad, A.P.)

Last edited by a moderator:

drsarkar

Dear Mr. B.s. Nagra Sahab ,

Plz send me your communication details and other Information through PM ..I am from PAU LDH and can supply you 22 - 28 litres HY HF Cows from 2nd / 3rd lactation from South & North - Western regions of India as per terms /conditions . Quality Cow needs genuine prices and specific farm management routines ..The production of Cows / Buffaloes requires best feeds , fodders , health prevention systems , comfort housing with time frame shed management for sustainable productive traits .. Send PM ..

praveen7773

hi

This is thimaraju from Chikabalapur district karnataka state.plz call this number regarding HF cows and jerrcy number 09164672129.[/B]regards
Thimaraju

bsnagra

Dear Mr. Sarkar,
Could I have your contact details please. Also please let me know as to where are you located.
Thanks and regards,
BS Nagra
Dear Mr. B.s. Nagra Sahab ,

Plz send me your communication details and other Information through PM ..I am from PAU LDH and can supply you 22 - 28 litres HY HF Cows from 2nd / 3rd lactation from South & North - Western regions of India as per terms /conditions . Quality Cow needs genuine prices and specific farm management routines ..The production of Cows / Buffaloes requires best feeds , fodders , health prevention systems , comfort housing with time frame shed management for sustainable productive traits .. Send PM ..