Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted REQUIRED KILUVAI PLANT OR SEED FOR LIVE FENCING

Register

Click Here!

argroupk

I want to provide live fencing for my agri lands of 20 acres with kiluvai or some other plants. I need complete information regarding avaialability cot etc.
Our farm is at kattur, Ponneri Taluk, which is about 45 km from chennai.

k210881

You can also use livi livi cherry plant as living fence, the thorns prevents outsider and the fruit also can sale.

Regards,
Karthick Reddy

rkard3a2

Can supply kiluvai planting material for your requirement for 25 acres from Madurantakam, kanchipuram. DT, which is at a distance of 130 kms from Ponneri. It is a plant and forget live fence and requires no maintenance or irrigation. This NE rainy season is the right time to plant.

victraj

I want to provide live fencing for my agri lands of 20 acres with kiluvai or some other plants. I need complete information regarding avaialability cot etc.
Our farm is at kattur, Ponneri Taluk, which is about 45 km from chennai.
Dear Kiluvai plant do not have seed, but I can give stem (Branches) to grow plant.

padmanabhan_ganesan

RK...I normally recommend kiluvai to others for fence. I would like to know how much it costs for 1 kiluvai planting material and what will be the height and thickness of the same.

In continuation of my reply, on Kiluvai planting sticks,

pl call me in 9444077434
RK...I normally recommend kiluvai to others for fence. I would like to know how much it costs for 1 kiluvai planting material and what will be the height and thickness of the same.

rkard3a2

Sir normally Kiluvai planting materials are sticks of minimum 5 feet to 8 feet in height and proportionate thickness of 1inch to 2 inch dia. Normally it is sold in metric tons, at the rate of Rs 2000 per ton, excluding cost of cutting and loading, which normally comes to Rs 500 per ton.

PA... I have sent reply. Have you seen it sir?

rkard3a2

PA sir, Spacing depends on the required degree of protection. To have effective protection, I have planted kiluvai with 2-4 inches gap. Regarding number per ton, there cannot be any specific number. It depends on the size I.e. thickness and length.

shanmuga06

We are having the kiluvai stick shift for nature fencing purpose.We will give the kiluvai stick in the dimension of minimum four feet height with walking stick volume .We are able supply any quantity of the kiluvai sticks .

For details :
A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Alagapuri east.Kottaiyur -630106,
KARAIKUDI,Sivaganga Dist.
9843080275/9489835193
priyagar06@yahoo.co.in

rkard3a2

The current price is Rs. 12 per piece of stick between 5 to 6 feet. Place - Melmaruvathur. For information contact 9789815917.

sriramkannan

Hi I am new to this group. I have couple of requirements for our newly bought farm land. I am looking for KILUVAI saplings for 6 acre property. Our property is located near PALACODE ( DHARMAPURI DT ), Any body available in this area , i can take it this weekend if its ready.Thanks.

rkard3a2

Hi I am new to this group. I have couple of requirements for our newly bought farm land. I am looking for KILUVAI saplings for 6 acre property. Our property is located near PALACODE ( DHARMAPURI DT ), Any body available in this area , i can take it this weekend if its ready.Thanks.
Dear Sri krishnan, normally, it requires to plant 3 sticks per foot. For 6 acres, the approximate boundary length is 2200 feet. Sticks requirement is 6600 sticks. If you are interested, contact me in 9789815917. If you buy this much quantity, cost of a stick, of 1 inch to 2 inch bottom
thickness and minimum length of 5 feet is Rs. 15 per stick.

mani04feb

Im in Kovilpatti which is in Thoothukudi District-628502, Could i get a live fencing plants , if any one haves let me know ., my contact num is 7010650850., i want to plant that for my 2acres

kalai96

I need kiluvai sticks for live fencing in Karur district. I can also able to collect if it is available in nearby district.
Plz help on this.

Last edited by a moderator: