Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Information about malabar neem(Melia Dubia)

Register

Click Here!

akireddy1977

Hi All,

I have 4 acres land with water facility in Telangana state. recently i heard about malabar neem (Melia Dubia). i am interested to cultivate melia dubia in my land. kindly provide information for the same.

Regards,

Hanumantha Rao
Eamil: akireddy143@gmail.com

Dear Sir
Iam Pridweraj From Aadithya Forestry Network
We are largest forestry plants producers and wholesalers allover india
For forest,agriculturedepartments, companies, nurseries, Planters and farmers
We can give good quality plants in a very less price and spot delivery allover india.
For Good Qualiry Melia Dubia Plants
Contact us. We can supply Seed germinated and Clonal Plants also
Regards
Pridweraj.K
Aadithya forestry Network
075 11111 333/444
081 97408 222 ( whatsapp)

shanmuga06

Dear sir,

Thank you for your kind enquiry about Melia Dubia cultivation

The Melia Dubia cultivation will comes under short term cultivation as well as short term investment .The cultivation period of Melia Dubia will be minimum eight years and above.The anticipated yield of Melia Dubia will be 55 inch /140 centimetres on completion eight years.The height of the Melia Dubia tree will be minimum 35 to 40 feet approximately on completion of eight years.The Melia Dubia will be planted as mass plantation Dnt do any kinds of intercrop in Melia Dubia .

We are having the good quality in genuine breed of Melia dubia seedlings .We always promote and propagate the Melia dubia by silviculture method(seed germinated plants) for fast growth and better yield.

The Melia dubia will grows well in red soil very well under irrigation.We can provide water to Melia Dubia weekly once compulsory and also twice or thrice in hot summer.If you

provide drip irrigation the yield will be 30% more while comparing with the canal irrigation.

The spacing dimension Melia dubia will be as follows like 10'x10',9'x9' and 9'x8'.On observation of the Melia dubia will be similar So kindly opt and select the 9'x8' spacing pattern. We can accommodate nearly and approximately 620 plants in one acre in the spacing dimension of 9'x8'.

The yield pattern of Melia dubia will be minimum,approximately 300 tons per acre subject to the well irrigation ,soil condition and well care by the farmers.We are able to supply of good quality Melia Dubia seedlings to any destination in Tamil nadu and north India with complete consultancy with proper guidance time to time with up to technics. The plantation should be done by the farmers under proper guidance . We already have completed 300 acres in Karnataka,AP and Telangana.We offer complete consultancy freely for Melia Dubia with the proper guidance of Forest College & Research Institute(TNAU),Mettupalayam since we are the member of "Consortium of Industrial Agroforestry"organised by TNAU,Coimbatore.

For more details plz.contact us:

Thanks,

A Sivakumar,

Dear Farmers & Nursery Mens
We are Bulk Producers of Forestry Plants and Wholesale Suppliers Allover Inida
Regular Suppliers for Forest departments in Various states.
Producing Good Quality Plants & Spot Delivery Available allover india.
For Good Quality Melia Dubia ( Seed Germinated & Clonal )
Contact us.
Aadithya Foresrty Network
Bettahalli P.O
Karnataka 571111
Mob: 7511 111 333/444
whatsapp: 8197408222

All Type Of Forestry Plants available in Wholesale ( Sandalwood Red & White, Agrawood, Mahagany etc..)
Kindly Not we Dont have Retail

https://plus.google.com/b/104376367284237065889/104376367284237065889

dvrreddy1

We have Malabar Neem plants avilable at my farm, we bought recently bulk from Banagalore and we have few thousands avilable after using in my Farm at Sangareddy , Telangana Area ..the cost is rs 8 per plant. We are not nursary or business..just want to help genuine people who really need of Malabar Neem plants around Hyderbad.
Limited quatity avilable, intrested peole pls contact me 9966031156 / 919704355669