Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required Info on Jatropha Cultivation in tamil nadu

Register

Click Here!

jiloov

Could somebody provide me more info this subject. Land availability, land price, cultivation costs, methods, oil extraction, subsidies available,etc

sunroyale

Could somebody provide me more info this subject. Land availability, land price, cultivation costs, methods, oil extraction, subsidies available,etc
i think you withdraw this project,already lot of farmers lose huge amount of money.i have the report publish in
magazines if you are interested ,go for some other project which fetches good results like producing bio-diesel using alage.if interested contact via mail request not to enter jatropha

Last edited by a moderator:

ashokphe

i have 4000 sqm land at jaipur near international airport sanganer in rajasthan.pl let me know which export oriented crop i can grow.

johan

Water retention method part of complete project?

rajasthan

My ref: IENG 373111, MIET 505330 registration with IET in GB, jatropha shrub.

Dear Sir,

At present can you tell me please if you use a shredder for making mulch from the twigs and prunings from the branches of the (jatropha) shrub?
What is the make and design of the shredder that you know (if any)?

I noted that the mulch is used for water retention when spread around the base of the shrub and subsequently it turns into compost to enrich the soil of the plant roots.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you, kind regards,

Johan Schiphorst

vaman

Required more information on Bio diesel project

i think you withdraw this project,already lot of farmers lose huge amount of money.i have the report publish in
magazines if you are interested ,go for some other project which fetches good results like producing bio-diesel using alage.if interested contact via mail request not to enter jatropha
Dears, Can you please forward name of magazines??? I m interested to start BIO DIESEL project, please share more information about investment on plantation / acre & monthly returns.

arulg

sir,
we interested to start bio diesel project n need of more information of market requirements ,successful returns / acre p.a