Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Required good quality lemon plants

Register

Click Here!

karmegam

Hi Frineds,
I would be interested to know about good quality lemon plants specifically in Tamil Nadu, as i have a plan for planting the Lemon trees on 5 Acres land in Kottampatty, Madurai Dt. Please can anyone advise me for the availability of quality plants.

Thanks in advance
Karmegam.

shanmuga06

Now a days the teak and other kinds of timber plants cultivation got much awareness among the farmers and public since a nice cultivation and wise investment.

We are having the Tissue Culture teak saplings (NC-21/Balarsha) for fast growth,uniform growth and early maturity(minimum 15 years onwards).The tissue culture teak will grows very fast while comparing with the stump culture teak seedlings.For example the earlier stump culture teak seedlings are propagated by macro propagation but the tissue culture teak saplings are propagated by micro propagation by advance technology (bio tech) for fast growth and better yields in short term cultivation.
The red soil is very suitable for TC teak cultivation under irrigation.Kindly avoid the black soil,black cotton soil,clay soil and paddy fields for teak cultivation.We can accommodate nearly 500 TC saplings in one acre land in the standard and suggested spacing dimension of 10'x10'.If we opt triangle spacing dimension we will plant 10% more plants in one acre.

The maturity period of the tissue culture teak will be minimum 15 years onwards subject to the soil condition,irrigation and well care .We also have the TC teak saplings for ready to plantation with complete consultancy.The ordinary teak stump seedlings will get maturity on completion of minimum 40 years.We are able to supply Tissue Culture teak saplings to any destination in India.

3gagri

Hi Frineds,
I would be interested to know about good quality lemon plants specifically in Tamil Nadu, as i have a plan for planting the Lemon trees on 5 Acres land in Kottampatty, Madurai Dt. Please can anyone advise me for the availability of quality plants.

Thanks in advance
Karmegam.
we can supply you best lemon saplings imported which gives fruits at the end of first yr n goes up to 25 yrs- please contact us...bk menon Proprietor Green Planet Agri Theni 09884715432
9445680483 greenplanettrust@gmail.com

shanmuga06

We are having the " baalaji " acid lemon for better yield and superior variety among Indian lemon varieties.The yield will starts on completion two and half years with the minimum of 20 kilos fruit per tree.The stabilisation of the yield will be sixth years onwards.The life span of the baalaji lemon will be minimum30 years.The baalaji lemon fruit will have more juicy,rich aroma eye catching enchanting ,elegant colour of yellow ,no black dots are not availiable uniform round shape and big size fruits while comparing with the existing lemon varieties.The weight of the BALAJI lemon fruit will be minimum 80 grams approximately.

We can accommodate nearly 90 to 110 saplings in one acre land.The standard spacing dimension will be as follows 22'x22',20'x20' & 20'x18'.The BALAJI lemon will grows well in well drained soil with the ph of 7 to 8.The specification of the BALAJI lemon plant will be minimum three feet and two years old.The BALAJI lemon is the first in lemon race.Totally Indian acid lemon is the best for its quality.

Thanks
A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery garden,
KARAIKUDI-630001,Tamilnadu.
Member,Consortium of Industrial Agroforestry(FC&RI TNAU),Mettupalayam.

suvendujena

I can supply you good quality lemon planting material from orissa with suitable price. tell me the point of destination & quantity you required.

Thanks & Regards
Suvendu Jena

zzrr

WE CAN SUPPLY YOU GOOD QUALITY HIGH YIELDING SEEDLESS LEMON PLANTS

Y.S.ZAKIR HUSSAIN
IMAP BUSINESS CONSULTANTS
ADONI
ANDHRA PRADESH
PH:09885869535

shanmuga06

image.jpeg The BALAJI lemon breed has promoted by central institute of citrus research,with the cooperation of Andhra university.The BALAJI lemon breed is the first among the lemon race.The BALAJI lemon breed is disease free,virus tolerance,canker virus tolerance & yield also nearly 40% of the existing varieties with big size fruits.Totally BALAJI is very opt for lemon cultivation.

For more details ;
A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Algapuri East,Kottaiyur -630106,
KARAIKUDI Sivaganga Dist.

menorah87

Hi,
I'm Jesuraj in dindigul.I can fulfill your requirement on compatible price.if u want intended pls contact my no:9171505563