Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Required Required agriculture land on rent or lease for Integrated organic farming.

Register

Click Here!

hudaorgan

Dear friends, I required Agriculture Land on Lease for organic farming with good soil, water, electricity, cow shade, good road connectivity and House with labour room. Please contact me in private message. Thanks & Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

11darshan

Dear friends, I required Agriculture Land on Lease for organic farming with good soil, water, electricity, cow shade, good road connectivity and House with labour room. Please contact me in private message. Thanks & Regards.
Any specific location you are looking for..

ak_athiya

Where are you based? We can help you.

schettiar

Please send some details. Where would you like to have this

fair-deal

I have one acre land in Raigad district with good quality of soil.

srinukatne

Hi I have 10 acres land for lease very near to Hyderabad with 2 borewell full water with good road approach for more information please contact .

kmjoshy

Hi I have 10 acres land for lease very near to Hyderabad with 2 borewell full water with good road approach for more information please contact .

Sir,
I'm in Hyderabad setting up a new farm. This is in Rayaraopet, Bibinagar Kandal, Bhongir Dt.
I'm interested in this land. Kindly contact .

Hello... Your contact no.? Land location. ? Land is still Available for LEASE...!..?