Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required 50 acres of Farmland in Chitoor/Puttur/Kalahasthi/Nellore surrounding areas

Register

Click Here!

agriraja

I am looking for farmland of 50 acres with or without any plantations. My expected cost is about Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,50,000 per acre in Chitoor/Puttur/Kalahasthi/Nellore and surrounding areas. Please do let me know if any of you have such lands.

akv kalaignani

25-50 acres of agri land

contact me for your agri land as per your requirement.30 acres available in chitoor dist,36 kms from thiruvallur.

Last edited by a moderator:

1947kv

I am looking for farmland of 50 acres with or without any plantations. My expected cost is about Rs.50,000 to Rs.1,50,000 per acre in Chitoor/Puttur/Kalahasthi/Nellore and surrounding areas. Please do let me know if any of you have such lands.
Dear Sir,
I represent M/s Patron Agrisystems , Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for

our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits ,

Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a

yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution would be around 10 to 20 lakhs and we will help you set up a pilot Patron

computerised greenhouse farm for demo purpose.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business

profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with mr.Jelle Boeters , Patron ,Netherlands.
Thanking you,

1947kv

patronagrisystemsinternational.com

contact me for your agri land as per your requirement.30 acres available in chitoor dist,36 kms from thiruvallur.
Dear Sir,
I represent M/s Patron Agrisystems , Netherlands , in India and we are interested in appointing distributors for

our computerised Agri Greenhouses all over India. These hi tech Greenhouses help grow Hybreed fruits ,

Vegetables , flowers and other agricultural products in controlled conditions so that the yield is constant on a

yearly basis and the produce are insect free and of high quality.
The investment for distribution would be around 10 to 20 lakhs and we will help you set up a pilot Patron

computerised greenhouse farm for demo purpose.
In case you are interested in taking up distribution for your State kindly send me an email giving your business

profile so that I can arrange for a Skype video Conference with mr.Jelle Boeters , Patron ,Netherlands.
Thanking you,

siva_murali

I am interested in agriland

Hi
I am interested in agriland. if you could share your personal contact will be great. Share the detail to my member ID with post fix yahoo com
Muralikrishna

Last edited:

rk1948

Pl send the skype vodepo conference and details of agri systems at Netherlands with your agri green houses