Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Required 30-50 acres land with good soil and water in the range 30-50000 rs

Register

Click Here!

kiran_kiku_2001

we are looking for 30-50 acres land with good soil and water (canal/bore) in the range 30-50000 rs in karnataka, andhra pradesh and tamilnadu near by to village

any body dealing may please respond to

Last edited by a moderator:

frankie

Dear Kiran,

Try in karela Mullai periyar Dam. water level has come down. you can get even less than this amount quoted. if you give some money freely they will give you land freely. Best of luck.

we are looking for 30-50 acres land with good soil and water (canal/bore) in the range 30-50000 rs in karnataka, andhra pradesh and tamilnadu near by to village

any body dealing may please respond to

shajathali

Land in dharmapuri

hai

40 acrs 12 kms from NH connecting salem and bangalore 148 kms from bangalore rate 70,000/- per acre 12 kms pakka bus route 1 kms mud road land in sloap, you have to level the land if u really interested i can send u the video. red soil virgin land water in 60 feets near to Nagavathi Dam.
send me a private message
shajath

rk1948

hai

40 acrs 12 kms from NH connecting salem and bangalore 148 kms from bangalore rate 70,000/- per acre 12 kms pakka bus route 1 kms mud road land in sloap, you have to level the land if u really interested i can send u the video. red soil virgin land water in 60 feets near to Nagavathi Dam.
shajath
Pl send the details

msvg

contact me

Send me the details ,whether bank loan possible before buying the land?
contact
hai

shajath