require solar system

Register

i have a deep borewell of about 300 ft .i have placed a 3 hp 3 phase ac submersible pump at 140 ft depth.now i want to run it through proper solar system with drips irrigation facility in my agriculture land of 3 acres.running through diesel generator costs me very high .so kindly suggest me for a solar system .how much it would cost and is there any government subsidy .kindly suggest me accordingly.

Buy the book "Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Interviews"

i have a deep borewell of about 300 ft .i have placed a 3 hp 3 phase ac submersible pump at 140 ft depth.now i want to run it through proper solar system with drips irrigation facility in my agriculture land of 3 acres.running through diesel generator costs me very high .so kindly suggest me for a solar system .how much it would cost and is there any government subsidy .kindly suggest me accordingly.
Hello,

We are Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems, based in Coimbatore. We can undertake your work and complete it sucessfully, as we have resources to complete projects anywhere in India.

The cost of our solutions can be found by clicking "http://www.agricultureinformation.com/forums/sale/119760-cost-our-solar-water-pumping-solution.html."

You can also contact us by email - contactus@greencurrent.in or call us - 9566600477 for a brief discussion.

Best Regards,

Saravana Kumar
CEO
Greencurrent Solar Energy Systems

Last edited:

rsskumarr

Dear Sir,
Thanks for interesting solar power
how much land you to irrigate
3hp motor ,depth 140 ft is your requirement
We have solar pump leading supplier and we had lot of installation in all over india
we have arrange MNRE 30% subsidy
We used ABB dual pump controller
Total cost of system is around 3laks
IF u have any further clarification pls contact sriganapathysolaer@gmail.com,or call to 9003612288
Thanks sir

rsskumarr

solar pump

Dear Sir,
Thanks for interesting solar power
how much land you to irrigate
3hp motor ,depth 140 ft is your requirement
We have solar pump leading supplier and we had lot of installation in all over india
we have arrange MNRE 30% subsidy
We used ABB dual pump controller
Total cost of system is around 3laks
IF u have any further clarification pls contact sriganapathysolaer@gmail.com,or call to 9003612288
Thanks sir

rajamohanu

Biomass to reduce fuel consumption instead of solar

iam ready to do with Biomass. to reduce fuel consumption instead of solar .

kindly send the DG capacity which is used now.

kindly call me to mobile
Rajamohan