Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Require freelance seed collectors in every state.

Register

Click Here!

pharmadig

I need seeds of various creepers,shrubs,trees of both cultivated and wild species .I am looking for persons who can collect seeds in their spare time and supply me.I am specially interested for part time collectors in the states of Arunachal Pradesh,Gujarat,Jammu & Kashmir,Karnataka,Maharashtra,Mizoram,Sikkim,
Tamilnadu ,Uttarakhand and West Bengal(North Bengal).Please send email to droy1970@gmail.com or whatsup on 09866857846 with your name,address and mobile number.Thank you.

venkcae3

I need seeds of various creepers,shrubs,trees of both cultivated and wild species .I am looking for persons who can collect seeds in their spare time and supply me.I am specially interested for part time collectors in the states of Arunachal Pradesh,Gujarat,Jammu & Kashmir,Karnataka,Maharashtra,Mizoram,Sikkim,
Tamilnadu ,Uttarakhand and West Bengal(North Bengal).Please send email to droy1970@gmail.com or whatsup on 09866857846 with your name,address and mobile number.Thank you.
iam from Andhra Pradesh and interested to collect rare herbal seeds at forests contact for your required 9666647177