Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Require contract farming units

Register

Click Here!

dippul

Hello,

We are looking for contract farmers all over India for plantation of potato crop. The amount of potato crop we require for our unit is about 50,000 tonnes annually. Interested parties can get in touch with me using below mention e-mail id.

Thank You

Dippul

Last edited by a moderator:

krish_85blue

Dear sir

We have more than 100 acre of land in our possession pls share further details so that we can proceed and take it forward..

Thanks n Regards
Krishna Singh

anilneshti

We have group of farmers to go for potato,in south-maharashtra & north -karnataka,We can manage arround 800 to 1000 acre with our own field staff,technically in organic-farming also,you may

Contract Farming

Sir,
ref to your query we hereby offer our services of our group as consultant in contract farming of patato in punjab and all over india

for details visit us

Hello,

We are looking for contract farmers all over India for plantation of potato crop. The amount of potato crop we require for our unit is about 50,000 tonnes annually. Interested parties can get in touch with me using below mention e-mail id.

Thank You

Dippul

adityach

email ID

Kindly provide me your correct email ID

Hello,

Thank You

Dippul

jillajay

Interested to know further farming

send us further details

cell no:

123_uni

Hello,

Thank You

Dippul
Dear sir,
We have interested for contract farming in Vidharbha part of Maharastra. already we engaged in contract farming. please send me details of contract and with Admin cost and purchasing schedule etc. Contact-