Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Require Cheap & Best Hydrophonics unit for my farm at Bangalore

Register

Click Here!

raja_0055

Dear Mr. Sarvaman,

If possible, try to attend the following program; it should fulfill ur need...

NEWSLETTER - FEBRUARY 10, 2018

================================================================

AGRI-BUSINESS | UNCONVENTION

HYDERABAD
Ballroom, LemonTree Premier Hotel, Hi-Tech City, Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081

Each conversation will deeply examine challenges unique to the agriculture industry and allied sub-sectors in India. Unconvention brings together stakeholders from the agri industry including impact investors, government representatives, industry experts and entrepreneurs to share their perspective on the need of the hour and the effect of recent innovations on their lives.

SPEAKERS - Some of the key speakers include S. Nagarajan (Former MD, Mother Dairy), investors like Mark Kahn & Jinesh Shah (Co-Founders, Omnivore Capital), George Thomas (CEO, CapAleph Advisors), Vaidhehi Ravindran (VP, Aspada Investments); successful entrepreneurs like Srikumar Misra (Milk Mantra), Lakshmipriyan VG (FarmFolks Agro), Ranjith Mukundan (Stellaps Technologies) & Incubators like NAARM TBI, Villgro, etc.

TO REGISTER CLICK HERE

PHOTO STORY - DELHI BASED HYDROPONICS START UP

Delhi based start up Trinton Foodworks uses soil-less farming to produce pesticide free fruits and vegetables.

Today, when majority of Indian youth are running away from agriculture, three friends Deepak Kukreja, Dhruv Khanna and Ullas Samrat, based in New Delhi, completed their professional degree courses in popular streams but chose to become first generation farmers taking up hi-tech farming.

Read more

Kishan Suman
Develops year round fruit bearing mango variety

‘Sadabahar’ mango developed by Mr. Kishan Suman,52, is the only mango variety in the entire world that yields fruit for the whole year! “I have invested my 19 years to develop this variety by working consistently only for the zeal that mango, ‘king of fruits’ should be available for the entire year. The taste is quite close to alphonso mango. The pulp is deep orange in colour and has less fiber,” he states. Grafts of Sadabahar mango grow easily and respond well to the natural farming practices. “I use only cow based manure and natural decoctions as farming inputs. I never use any chemicals.” Being a unique innovation it is being planted at Mughal Gardens of the Rashtrapati Bhawan. Mr. Kishan is based at Kota, Rajasthan.
===============================================================

Rajeev Bittu
Grows vegetables on leased barren land to convert into lush green farms and encourages farmland owner to resume farming

“Presently in India agriculture is facing a strange enigma! People having money and passion for farming does not have their own farmland to pursue it while farmers mostly tribal have their own farmland but it is left barren! Besides government law binds people from buying the farmland of tribal. As a result the national resources are getting wasted, tribal are struggling to make the ends meet and agriculture area is reducing! To bridge this gap in 2013 I decided to take the tribal land on lease, develop it into lush green farm with the help of landowner himself by hiring him and encourage them to resume farming independently after completing the lease period,” shares Mr. Rajeev Bittu, first-generation farmer. He calls himself as full time farmer and part-time chartered accountant! He hails from Ranchi, Jharkhand.

Sanjay Desai
Rears pure Kankrej breed cattle exclusively to take forward the family legacy

“Kankrej breed cows have been neuclus of my family since its existence for more than a century. My forefathers have been engaged in rearing and breeding of this native Indian breed cow and now I am committed to carry on our legacy. We take care of our cattle just like our family members. 24/7 they are allowed to roam around freely without any restrictions. As we do not tie the animals they are friendly, have better reproduction system and milk produced is best in quality and quantity,” asserts Mr. Sanjay Desai, passion driven dairy farmer. He is based at Ahmedabad, Gujarat. There are more than 300 cattle (mix of cows, bulls and calves) in his farm.

About AgricultureInformation.com

AgricultureInformation.com connects growers, buyers and experts. We are one of the earliest (founded in 2000) agriculture website on the internet. We have more than 260,000 members using this platform. Our Wanted, For Sale section has more than 25,000 listings from buyers and sellers. There are currently 175+ suppliers/vendors listed in the online store / products catalog. The information on this website is also available as print magazines in various languages. Our discussion forums have more than 100,000 individuals threads and posts on thousands of agriculture related topics.

AgricultureInformation.com
C-2/286, 2 C Cross, Domlur II Stage
Bangalore 560071 , India
Tel: 91-80-46621600
Business Hours: 10 am to 5 pm IST (Mon-Fri)