Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Require Cheap Agriculture Land for Sale in Karnataka and Andra Pradesh 5 Acres to 50 Acres

Register

Click Here!

akhileshgupta

we have good red soil agriland available in and around ratnagiri maharashtra. I bought some acres and planted cashew. i am looking for more land to buy to plant rubber,mango,coconut and vegetables. for that i am looking for an interested people who can buy and develop the farm collectively or individually if we buy 100 to 200 acres ,land will be cheap. if you need i can help you for farming. if interested please reply me. +973-33453330

Dear sir
Yes I am interested to develop this land . I also want to start a new startup.If you provide me this opportunity . My start up is success with you.
Thank you
Akhilesh Gupta

ramausd9

Land 4000 acres available in Ananthapur district, 144 KM from Bangalore. Rs. 1.5 L/acre. Total sale only. No part sale.
Land > 50 acres, Madaanappaly, Tirupathi areas: Rs. 5-6 Lakh/acre.
Land 150 acres available in MM Hills area, Hanur, Kollegal, Chamaraj Nagar District; Rs. 4 L/acre.
Land 150 acres available near Shira, Tumkur. Rs. 5 Lakh/acre.
Land 1500 acres - Discarded Tea Estate, Idukki District, Kerala: Rs. 5 Lakh/acre.
Land 198 acres, adjacent to famous National Park in Central Kerala (Malappuram-Palakkad District broder): Rs. 15 Lakhs/acre.
Land 800 acres, with > 1 core worth trees in one acre, adjacent to forests in Pathanamthitta District, Kerala: Rs. 15 Lakh/acre.
Land 500 acre-> 100 acres Cardamon estate, Theni, Tamil Nadu: Rs. 7 Lakh/acre.
Land 15,000 acres, Konkan region (equal distance from Ratnagiri and Kolhapur, on NH 166), Maharashtra: Rs. 2 Lakh/acre.
Coffee estates, Multi Crop estates in Coorg, Chickamagalur, Shimoga, Hassan, Mysore in the range of 10-300 acres.
Farm lands, coffee estates, multi crop farms including certified organic farms in the range of 10-200 acres in Dindigal, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Kotagiri areas.
Please mail us for further details and more land available options to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
We are interested in Anantpur land.Could you please let me know exact location in Anantpur?

c_niranjan

Land 4000 acres available in Ananthapur district, 144 KM from Bangalore. Rs. 1.5 L/acre. Total sale only. No part sale.
Land > 50 acres, Madaanappaly, Tirupathi areas: Rs. 5-6 Lakh/acre.
Land 150 acres available in MM Hills area, Hanur, Kollegal, Chamaraj Nagar District; Rs. 4 L/acre.
Land 150 acres available near Shira, Tumkur. Rs. 5 Lakh/acre.
Land 1500 acres - Discarded Tea Estate, Idukki District, Kerala: Rs. 5 Lakh/acre.
Land 198 acres, adjacent to famous National Park in Central Kerala (Malappuram-Palakkad District broder): Rs. 15 Lakhs/acre.
Land 800 acres, with > 1 core worth trees in one acre, adjacent to forests in Pathanamthitta District, Kerala: Rs. 15 Lakh/acre.
Land 500 acre-> 100 acres Cardamon estate, Theni, Tamil Nadu: Rs. 7 Lakh/acre.
Land 15,000 acres, Konkan region (equal distance from Ratnagiri and Kolhapur, on NH 166), Maharashtra: Rs. 2 Lakh/acre.
Coffee estates, Multi Crop estates in Coorg, Chickamagalur, Shimoga, Hassan, Mysore in the range of 10-300 acres.
Farm lands, coffee estates, multi crop farms including certified organic farms in the range of 10-200 acres in Dindigal, Kodaikanal, Ooty, Kotagiri areas.
Please mail us for further details and more land available options to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

Sent u mail. Pls reply

greenlandfns

Hi,
I have a requirement of agricultural land in Karnataka and AP Region , its has to be in 150 km radius from Bangalore as a preference. Also the condition of the land is not a concern , I mean even if is very rocky or bad soil for cheap it should not be a problem.
If the price is right we would like to buy more than few acres of land.

Prefered area are Sira , Hindupur,Hiriyur , Hosadurga, Gorantala, Ananthpur Mulbagal, and surrounding locations.
Preferred Price range is 50,000 - 230,000 an acre.

Please share information to contact.
4000 acres available within 144 KM from Bangalore, 40 KM from Bageppalli, in AP, Ananthapur district, in the specified price range. Please mail us for further details giving your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

sunil303

I am intrested to buy land. We can do individually or jointly if our intrest are same.
My no. 9324186600

QUOTE="royelias 01, post: 8849, member: 166940"]we have good red soil agriland available in and around ratnagiri maharashtra. I bought some acres and planted cashew. i am looking for more land to buy to plant rubber,mango,coconut and vegetables. for that i am looking for an interested people who can buy and develop the farm collectively or individually if we buy 100 to 200 acres ,land will be cheap. if you need i can help you for farming. if interested please reply me. +973-33453330[/QUOTE]

sunil303

Please send detail of Land in OrissA. My whatsapp 09324186600

QUOTE="9438121338, post: 8895, member: 90137"]Dear ramji,
200 acre in boudh district state of odisha , 10 km distance from NH 59 . Boudh is middle place of odisha. 95000/-per acre price.if u are intrested contact me.
Thanks and regards
Subash ku pradhan
7077001438[/QUOTE]

We are looking to buy 50 acres or more agriculture land in Andhra Pradesh with basic farming amenities & road access....
If anyone interested.... please can u share ur contact number or call me on 9848021903 to discuss specific details.

sghorpade

I was searching for a 200 acres for commercial purpose at a very less price... Can someone suggest or contact... Require it on outskirts of Bangalore
Hi Ramyaraman
Are you interested in Maharashtra?
25 acres NA plot available for commercial purpose.
Share your contact info / #.

If you have not got land of your liking so far, please contact us. We have suitable lands.
Please mail us with your requirement details, price targets etc: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services/
Medicinal Planters Association of India/
Sustainable Development & Management Consultants Network.
W: www.sdmcnetwork.blogspot.in
Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka/Penukonda, Vizianagaram, AP/
Thane, Kolhapur, Maharashtra/Nalbari, Assam.[/QUOT

hi sir. i want cheapest 10 acers agri lands near andhra..@50000 to 1lak/acer.... my name sarma.. cel..9705595199

gopal9880

Anantapur district. Kambadur village .Near to this land 8000 air force ip coming and railway track coming ballary to bangalore .

Also from highway just 2km inside price per acre 4lks coating