Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Require Cheap Agriculture Land for Sale in Karnataka and Andra Pradesh 5 Acres to 50 Acres

Register

Click Here!

naavin19

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore. I have 6 acres and 18 acres of agricultural land in Gowribidanur Taluk , Chikkaballapura District, Karnataka.

The land is 60 kms from Bangalore International Airport and 70kms from Bangalore city.

Excellent road connectivity from Bangalore and airport with good ground water table in our surroundings.

I am interested to either Sell, Lease out or venture into a Partnership with good agriculture background knowledge.

If interested, you can call me on + 91 9901 270 270 or email at : naavin.kumar@gmail.com

Regards,

Naveen Kumar C N

naavin19

Hi All,

We are Agrocorp Landbase (P) Limited a Agro-Realty company based in Delhi. We are looking to buy Agricultural land 100-200 acres in Hindupur, Anantapur District.

Corporate Office:
5, 1st Floor, Pushpanjali, New Delhi:110 092
W: http://agrocorpglobal.com
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Naveen Kumar from Bangalore. I have 6 acres and 18 acres and in total of 35 acres of agricultural land with clear titles, risk free and not attached to any loans. The land is in Gowribidanur Taluk , Chikkaballapura District, Karnataka.

The land is 60 kms from Bangalore International Airport and 70kms from Bangalore city.

Excellent road connectivity from Bangalore and airport with good ground water table in our surroundings.

I am interested to either Sell, Lease out or venture into a Partnership with good agriculture background knowledge.

If interested, you can call me on + 91 9901 270 270 or email at : naavin.kumar@gmail.com

Regards,

Naveen Kumar C N

lohithsasthi

I am looking for the 10-acres to 25-acres agriculture land in cuddalore district near to vriddhachalam taluk with water facility and road facility.Price per acre should be 1-lakh to 1.5-lakh.Immediate registration within two months time gap. Now i am living in kuwait. Please note down my whatsapp number : +965-65573551

Thanks

shanraja

I want to purchase 5 to 10 acres of dry land with good underground water bed and road facility for cultivation purpose within 100 kms from Chennai for reasonable price. Mediators pls don't contact if u don't know the direct seller details to avoid waste of time. I am expecting around 5 to 6 lakhs per acre. Pls call me - 9840233893

hello sir we have couple of nice land with Free eb and open well with 365 days water 10 acres of paddy field that can be converted into integrated farmland 3 lakhs/acre and one 5 acres of coconut land with free eb and open well with pump set , 7 lakhs/acre and fully fenced.in sivagangai dist at river bed . If you are interested ,Kindly get back to us . Thanks .
mobile : 7349030684.