Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Require Cheap Agriculture Land for Sale in Karnataka and Andra Pradesh 5 Acres to 50 Acres

Register

Click Here!

srinjoy

Dear Ramji,
I am well aware that you want to purchase a big piece of land .That is very good .But before purchasing of land you should take some basic rules of Agriculture land .firstly you have to decide what crops you want to produce .Than that crop should be compatible with the soil and weather condition .You have to take also in consideration the water label ,access of road,market,transport availability,cheap labor availability etc .So if you want to buy land for Horticulture project I can provide you highly fertile river basin soil at WestBengal .Do not go for cheap rate .I have experience that a Kolkata based company get ruined purchasing cheap land at Dhenkanal ,Orrissa where ground water level is below 300 mt Only rain fed crops was possible there and out of 300 acres only 10 -15 acre was under ground irrigation . So Ramji ponder before purchasing .Buy 100 acre fertile soil close to international airport and you shall get benefit of 1000acre land .So be wise in decision do't go for quantity go for quality .
Thanx!
Srinjoy Mukherjee
Horticulturist UAS,Bangaluru
srinjoymukherjee2013@gmail.com

srinjoy

Dear AS,
Cashew can be grown in degenerated soil .Red soils is best for cashew .In westbengal you will get Jhargram area .I can get you good land in cheap at Jhargram .
Thank you
Srinjoy Mukherjee

kamisetty

I was searching for a 200 acres for commercial purpose at a very less price... Can someone suggest or contact... Require it on outskirts of Bangalore
Hello Sir,
We can help you in acquiring lands . This big extent can be acquired by company with conversion only , or should take permission for type of activity you are going to start a business of agricultural purpose only.
My number is +91-9008736222

dhanabal27

Dear Mr.Ramjee,
I am Sridhar from Salem, TamilNadu, India. Please specify the area in which you need the land.
Regards,
Sridhar
Mobile +919655993311
Email:eek:mssridhar@gmail.com
I am searching 10 acres of land for agriculture purpose with water facility.
Preferred location would be nearby thuraiyur, musiri, thottiyam and kulithalai. Planning to farm groundnut,onion,paddy,vegetables and fruits .Let me know if any land is available for sale in mentioned location. Please contact my mail id dhanabaljjcet@yahoo.com