Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Require Cheap Agriculture Land for Sale in Karnataka and Andra Pradesh 5 Acres to 50 Acres

Register

Click Here!

gijeshbabu

Hi Ramjee,
we have good red soil agriland available in and around ratnagiri maharashtra. I bought some acres and planted cashew. i am looking for more land to buy to plant rubber,mango,coconut and vegetables. for that i am looking for an interested people who can buy and develop the farm collectively or individually if we buy 100 to 200 acres ,land will be cheap. if you need i can help you for farming. if interested please reply me.
hi dear
am also looking for cheap price land for cultivate rubber plant there or if can we buy the land with rubber tree?? pls let me know the details, contact with mail jijeshbabuhse@gmail.com

lakshmiproperties

Hi,
I have a requirement of agricultural land in Karnataka and AP Region , its has to be in 150 km radius from Bangalore as a preference. Also the condition of the land is not a concern , I mean even if is very rocky or bad soil for cheap it should not be a problem.
If the price is right we would like to buy more than few acres of land.

Prefered area are Sira , Hindupur,Hiriyur , Hosadurga, Gorantala, Ananthpur Mulbagal, and surrounding locations.
Preferred Price range is 50,000 - 230,000 an acre.

Please share information to contact.
Sir
10 acres red soil land for sale at Chitradurga District in Karnataka
Good water source available, clear legal records.
Price: Rs.350000/- per acre (negotiable)
Mob: 8792758776

pushpaagro17

Hi,
I have a requirement of agricultural land in Karnataka and AP Region , its has to be in 150 km radius from Bangalore as a preference. Also the condition of the land is not a concern , I mean even if is very rocky or bad soil for cheap it should not be a problem.

Prefered area are Sira , Hindupur,Hiriyur , Hosadurga, Gorantala, Ananthpur Mulbagal, and surrounding locations.

We indian expoters fruits and vegetables
Basicaly from anantapur dist dharmavaram
Ok sir we help you to buy but after buying land what can you do that is imp for us because of we are dealing with farmer's so they are asking and no distrub them
Sir further info contact us
Pushpaanjanagrofoods@gmail.com

karthikraa

Dear Mr.Ramjee,
I am Sridhar from Salem, TamilNadu, India. Please specify the area in which you need the land.
Regards,
Sridhar
Mobile +919655993311
Email:eek:mssridhar@gmail.com
Dear Mr.Sridhar . I am looking for such low budget Agri land for agri purpose inbetween Bangalore and Salem. 150 kms from Bangalore.2 to 2.5 lacs budget per acre. Thanks

Regards,
Karthik.J

akkara

1 Acre,5 Acres,10,50,100,500,1000 Acres Agricultural Land Sale in Tirunelveli, Tuticorin, Virudhunagar and Ramanathapuram Districts - Tamil Nadu, we are Agricultural Land Developer And Promoter contact

Send Your Requirement Details
Empty Land Start Rate: 1.50 lac/ Acre
Agricultural land start rate: 3 lac/ Acre [ well and Free EB service available]

Regards
Siva : +91 95000 11272,
Rajan: +91 96779 50020,
Annai Agri Land Formulation,
www.annaiagrilandformulation.com
I am looking 3 acress of empty land
arround in thirunelvelly
Preferable road side,water and EB must
Budget 3 lakh
If land suitable for agriculture.

Hi,

Sir we have 150 acres lannd 150 ms from hebbal price 2.5 lacs acre negossiable. Further details lov in our web agriasset.com

greenlandfns

I was searching for a 200 acres for commercial purpose at a very less price... Can someone suggest or contact... Require it on outskirts of Bangalore
Large Lands (> 50 acres to 15,000 acres) with diverse characteristics and price ranges available in Sira (Tumkur), Hindupur, Pavgada, Bageppally, Gowribidanur, Penukonda (Karnataka-AP border area), Kollegal, Chamarajnagar (Surrounded by forests with good water), Nanjangud, Gundalpet (Karnataka), Konkan-between Ratnagiri & Kolhapur-15,000 acres (Maharashtra), Tamil Nadu (Virudhanagar, Tuticorin, Nagercoil, Kanyakumari, Ooty, Palani, Dindigal, Kodaikanal etc), Kerala (large farm lands adjacent to forests, and large tea estates in high ranges of Kerala), Assam (Tea Estates) etc.
Please see our other posts in this site. Please contact with your location preference, price targets and your purpose, so that we can suggest you best suitable land. Please mail along with your contact details to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Please see our other posts in this site and our blog: W: www.sdmcnetwork.blogspot.in for details of our activities and services.

Last edited:

greenlandfns

We have more than 500 acres good land in theni district hill along with cardamom plantation estate .area if you are really interested kindly revert back to us. Rs 500000/per acre for annual income. please contact me. cell no 9443989346
Please mail complete details of this land along with photos of cardamom plantation, please specify whether the cardamom land is on lease or ownership, specify water sources available, other crops, trees etc and distances from nearest cities of Tamil Nadu and Kerala, and houses/quarters available etc. Please see our other posts in this site. Please mail to E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
W: www.sdmcnetwork.blogspot.in

greenlandfns

greenlandfns

I need agricultural lands at an reasonable rates to the extent of 10 acres in krishnagiri, erode, nilgris or Dindigul districts. Other places will also be considered.
If you have not got land of your liking so far, please contact us. We have suitable lands.
Please mail us with your requirement details, price targets etc: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com
Greenland Farms & Nursery Services/
Medicinal Planters Association of India/
Sustainable Development & Management Consultants Network.
Palakkad, Kerala/Bangalore, Karnataka/Penukonda, Vizianagaram, AP/
Thane, Kolhapur, Maharashtra/Nalbari, Assam.

greenlandfns

Yes i have call me price between1.5 to 2 lac per acr with sound underground water and red soil

shajath@gmail.com
Where is this land? Please mail us details E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

greenlandfns

Hi I am looking for land suitable for forming (preferably red soil) 10-30 acres, in the price range of 1-3 lakhs. Land should be in and around 150 km radius of Bangalore with good road connectivity and accessibility in AP or tamilnadu.
If you have not yet got land required, please contact us. We have suitable land.

rajeshik

Hi Ramjee,
we have good red soil agriland available in and around ratnagiri maharashtra. I bought some acres and planted cashew. i am looking for more land to buy to plant rubber,mango,coconut and vegetables. for that i am looking for an interested people who can buy and develop the farm collectively or individually if we buy 100 to 200 acres ,land will be cheap. if you need i can help you for farming. if interested please reply me.
Hi sir
I'm Rajesh interested in your proposal.
I'm available at 7989323534
Regards
Rajesh