Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Require agriculturist for our Horticulture project in Hosur Tamilnadu

Register

Click Here!

bijaybihani

We require Agriculturist to professionally manage our farm at Hosur. Candidate should have BSc Agri degree with 3-4 years of field experience in growing vegetable. Location around Hosur. Salary commensurates to work experience.

Respected sir, I am experienced in agriculture farm management more than 10 years & I am interested to work in South India
With Regards,
Balasaheb Musale

rahuljr

I am B.Sc. Horticulture and have done agri clinic and agri business course in pune and am interested to do this job plz give me your detail contact address.

yesudian

M.Sc., Horticulture, 30+ years of experience

We require Agriculturist to professionally manage our farm at Hosur. Candidate should have BSc Agri degree with 3-4 years of field experience in growing vegetable. Location around Hosur. Salary commensurates to work experience.
I am a graduate in Agriculture and a post graduate in Horticulture. I have got about 30+ years of experience in Extension, all aspects of Project Cycle Management, Farm Management, Capacity Building and Training, with the Dept. of Horticulture (one and a half years with the Dept. of Agriculture) of the Govt. of Tamilnadu of India. I was a direct recruit to the post of Asst. Director of Horticulture. I am well experienced in Office Administration also. My last salary was INR. 5 lakhs/annum.
After retirement on 31.05.2010 (at the age of 58), I had been working for some time with a private company at Hosur. At present I have been serving as Horticultural Consultant.
In B.Sc.,Agri., I have studied Horticulture as a subject and my Elective Subject was Pomology (Fruits).
I have passed M.Sc., in Horticulture (one of the subjects of my specialization was Pomology. Olericulture and Floriculture were other subjects).
Most of my experience of about 30 years was in the establishment & management of
Farms / Orchards / Nurseries, either in the farmers’ fields or in the Govt. Farms.

suthakaryesudian@gmail.com

muthu ram

Horticulturist - Singapore (8 years exp)

Dear Sir/Madaam,

I am presently working in Singapore for 4 years and I have planned to settle in my country (INDIA) .I am interested
To join your team, consider this application i can perform the task assigned in
a best way. Waiting for challenging opportunity.Pls send your contact no or email (hortiinform.tech@ymail.com)

Thank you,
Muthuraman.G

ssureshmenonk

Dear sir,
Iam a graduate in Agriculture with 30+ years of exp. in Agriculture + horticulture sector. pl. send your e mail Id for sending my CV.

regards

S. menon

muralisaurj

regarding job at hosur

i am agronomist having 13years experience. pls send your email for further discussion

mohanabis

mohan, M.sc(agri) rajapalayam, 13 years experience in farm management , full time or part time i will be ready to work there. Phone 8056410046

Last edited: