Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Require Agriculture Land

Register

Click Here!

sudhakaran79

am looking for it

Am from Katpadi, Vellore. Looking for Agriculture land with good water facility, but at cheap rates. Let me know your rates.

Wanted : Agriculture Land

I am residing in Tirunelveli (Southern part of Tamilnadu) hence I am looking for land from that surroundings. The land that I am looking for is meant for cultivation so it should have good water facility. I can afford 1 – 2.5 lacks per acre. Please do not hesitate to contact if you require further details. You can reach out me

Last edited by a moderator:

ganapati

Hi,

I am looking for 2-10 acres land in and around Tirunelveli (TN) region. If anybody has agriculture land please let me know.

Thanks
Agricultural land ranging from Rs. 1 to 3,00,000/acre is available adjacent to my following property:-
PROPERTY AT DEHEN
1. I own a small, hilly, laterite land admeasuring 7.5 acres (17º 51’41” N, 73º 9’ 15” E – Earmarked on Wikimapia as RUDRAKSHA FARM)) at post Dehen, Tal. Dapoli, Dist. Ratnagiri of Konkan region in Maharashtra. Dehen is a small village, 28 km. from Mandangad ( A taluka place),on Mandangad-Anjarle Road and 20 km. from Dapoli (Nearest Taluka place).
2. There are 100, 5 yrs. old mango plants & 25 fruiting cashew nut plants.
3. My interest is to grow Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) varieties (Total 350 all over the world known in Australia as Blue Berry Ash/Quandong.
4. The project includes development of a "Nakshatravan" as well.
5. The land has a kuccha well admeasuring 25 feet in diameter, kuccha approach road admeasuring 1100 ft.in length & 15 ft. in breadth,10 HP power connection & a pucca house admesuring 450 sq. ft. with three rooms & veranda.
6. The entire land is fenced as per the Government Demarcation, saucer shaped with a flat bottom admeasuring 1 acre at height 80 M above sea level, peripheral height(rim) 105 M above sea level with a gradient of about 30 degree.
7. Konkan season is heavy rains in monsoon (4 months) followed by scarcity of water for 8 months, very hot & humid in summer(sea shore at 8 km.).

amara1953

Hello,
I can sell land suitable for agriculture either red soil or semi red soil or black cotton soil. You can not get red soil for your quoted budget. I have more than 100 acres of land ij different part of Tirunelvelli. Kindly contact me

pickup_me

IF YOU PREFFER THENNI IN TAIL NADU THEN IMMEDIATLY CONTACT IF YOU ARE
WILLING TO BUY 50 ACRES AT ACRES Rs 1.90000/- BUT RUSH URGENT,GOOD
WATER FESILITY,RIVERSIDE,AGRI.LAND.CONTACT ME:CHERIAN.O.S,

harilalpn

IF YOU PREFFER THENNI IN TAIL NADU THEN IMMEDIATLY CONTACT IF YOU ARE
WILLING TO BUY 50 ACRES AT ACRES Rs 1.90000/- BUT RUSH URGENT,GOOD
WATER FESILITY,RIVERSIDE,AGRI.LAND.CONTACT ME:CHERIAN.O.S,
hi.....
pl. send your contact no. to my mail.

regds.

hari.

land for banana cultivation

Hello,
I can sell land suitable for agriculture either red soil or semi red soil or black cotton soil. You can not get red soil for your quoted budget. I have more than 100 acres of land ij different part of Tirunelvelli. Kindly contact me
dear sir,

am looking for very low cost land suitable for banana cultivation in theni dt. would you be able to help me source it? would greatly appreciate your reply.

thanking you in advance,
vinod

nsundarams

Greetings,

I am from Athika Infrastructure, R.S. Puram Coimbatore.
After the success of 5 projects in Annur, We planned to launch a new Farm Land project in OOTY MAIN ROAD, METTUPALAYAM, ( OPP BLACK THUNDER - THEME PARK)

We planned a nice hill view farm lands in OOTY ROAD, a ECO Friendly project. Very near from the OOTY main road (50 MTRS) but far away from pollution.
And inside the project we used battery cars and charriots for enjoy the nature through our farm lands covered by nice coconut trees, teak trees ,fruit trees land organic plants.

Other Specifications:
1.Restaurants
2.Club House
3.Swimming Pool
4.Golf Ground
5.Electric Cars
6.Horse Charriots
7.Eco Friendly construction.
and more and more surprises in the project

farm land area 15 Cents 20 Cents and 50 Cents
price: Rs.1.5 Lakhs per cent(approx)

The Project will be launched on 31-10-2011. Rush to get your prime land.

For enquiries please contact us in the below numbers.

Thanking You,
Regards,
N.Sundar

Our successful project Details:
Annur Sites prices are

: 4,00,000/- 2200 Sft ie: 5 cents and 22 Sft Size 55 x 40 Registration Fee 17500/-

: Malligai garden: 3,50,000/- situated in kanchampalli village Panchayat 2200 Sft ie: 5 cents and 22 Sft Size 55 x 40 Registration Fee 15000/-

,75,000/- situated in kanchampalli village Panchayat 2200 Sft ie: 5 cents and 22 Sft Size 55 x 40 Registration Fee 15000/-

Please take look to know about Annur from this link

All our projects situated in Annur, Coimbatore.

Regards

N.Sundar

shiv_kumr

Hi Sudhakar, I have agri lands in Arni, near Arcot, with water /electricity facility, currently under cultivation of paddy, nuts, sugarcane etc., Due to need on contract/lease for farming, share me details

mmshai1

Searching for coconut Garden

Hello Guys, I am from Bangalore and looking for coconut garden farm in Tamil Nadu but should be close to bangalore. Please let me know if any one would like to sale his coconut plantation. I would like to buy 1 acr to 2 depending upon the rates.
thanks
minhaz

madhav_nadar

Buying larger size Land as a group

I am interested in agro-forestry. This can be done on the land types, which may not be usable for other cultivation and having poor irrigation support and therefore the cost of the land shall be less than normal agriculture land. I like to buy 10 to 20 acres of land in the price range of 1 to 2 lakhs per acre. However, I am seeing lot of advertisements for larger size of land. I like to join hands with like minded people to buy larger size of land and divide and share the same after purchasing larger size land. My limitation is the land should be in Tamilnadu to manage the project with the help of my acquaintances. Entrepreneurs and Sellers matching these requirements are requested to send message to me.