Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

require agricultural land

Register

Click Here!

jayasimhadn

Hi,
I am jayasimha an entrepreneur in the field of printing industry. looking for 4 to 5 acres of agricultural land for cultivation. I am not from agriculture family, is it possible for me to buy agricultural land?

crmuralidhara

Hi,
I am jayasimha an entrepreneur in the field of printing industry. looking for 4 to 5 acres of agricultural land for cultivation. I am not from agriculture family, is it possible for me to buy agricultural land?

C.R.MURALIDHARA, B.E., MIE, PGDBA,DCPA,

Dear Sir,

I own 11, 5.5 & 3 acres of Agricultural land at about 90 Kms from Bangalore. I have prepared profiles on these lands. If you are interested in these presently irrigated lands pleasse let me know. If you want do non agricutural activity like dairy etc, it is possible enter the field.

Rehgards,

Muralidhara

==========

Last edited by a moderator:

selva3

i have land

i have 4.5 acres land in kancheepuram district near chennai
selvaraj
Please contact...

ramkrishna_rkr

Farm Lands for sale within 100Kms from Bangalore

Dear Mr Jayasimha,

Wish to inform you that the following list of farm lands (near Bangalore) are available for sale. Most of the lands are coming near Korategere which is Taluk Headquarter (Tumkur district) and 85 Kms from Bangalore. Those who are interested can mail me for more details.

Clear titles/documentation. These lands are good for farm-houses and ofcourse agriculture purpose as well. These lands have got very good water source with good access.

1) 5.5 acres, Near Goravanahalli(Near Korategere), 85 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source, Sub road,Near Goravanahalli Mahalaxmi Temple

2) 6 acres,5 Kms from Korategere,90 Kms from Bangalore, Good water source,Near Vaddegere, 6Kms from Koratagere

3) 60 acres (can be exended to 100 acres), Near Dharmapura,116 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source,Sub road.

4) 6 acres,near Koratagere,90 Kms, Good water source, Sub road, Land comes between Korategere and Madugire road

5) 33 acres, near Koratagere,95 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Near Vaddegere, Koratagere Taluk

6) 5 acres,near Koratagere,94 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source, Sub road,Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

7) 6 acres, near Koratagere,92 Kms from Bangalore,Good water source,Sub road, Comes between Korategere and Tumkur road

8) 48 acres,near Kunigal,80 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road,Comes between Bangalore to Kunigal. 11 Kms from the Main road.

9) 60 acres, near Madhugiri,120 Kms from Bangalore,Medium water source, Sub road, Land comes between Madhugiri and Gouribidanur road.

If interested, please contact for more details.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishna

techie_farmer

04 acres near to bangalore for sale

04 acres farmland for sale at 125 kms from Bangalore (towards Tiptur). The land is on the roadside and just 3 kms from local train station. There are 3-4 trains everyday from and to Bangalore. The land also has main water canal nearby(500 mts) and has good water source (80ft) with government free electricity. There are 80+ coconut trees which are 15+ yrs old.
Price - 12.5 lacs - slightly negotiable. clear titles. Brokers excuse.
Serious buyers with immediate settlement can message. Please contact