Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Require a Farm Manager/Superviser in Mysore

Register

Click Here!

Required farm manager/supervisor for a 35 acre farm located 15 Km from Mysore. You will be responsible for daily overall supervision of various ongoing farm operations. Agriculture graduates with field level experience in managing polyhouse units and willing to stay on the farm preferred but other suitably qualified/experienced candidates can also apply. Salary negotiable for the right candidate. Contact

Last edited by a moderator:

Dear sir ,
I am kumar i am interested to work , as a farm manager nd i have 3 years exp to
Handle a farm. with handling labour nd all outgoing process ,i am B.S.C Agriculture ,

pls give me ur email id or contact no to contact you ,or pls feel free to contact me

ill wait for ur valuable call

Thanks & Regards

Pankaj

harilalpn

Farm Manager

Sir,

I am Harilal, Residing at Kerala, Ernakulam Dist. I am interest in this work. The last four years I am worked as a Farm Manger in 30 acre land in Kerala Tamilnadu
boarder. That was coconut farm and 6 acre Sugarcane cultivation. In the co.nut field Plantain as the inter crop.

regds.
hari.
Required farm manager/supervisor for a 35 acre farm located 15 Km from Mysore. You will be responsible for daily overall supervision of various ongoing farm operations. Agriculture graduates with field level experience in managing polyhouse units and willing to stay on the farm preferred but other suitably qualified/experienced candidates can also apply. Salary negotiable for the right candidate. Contact

prabhakar_p

Hello Sir / Madam
I graduated in agriculture and I am still in Real State, but I do not have here at
I make my future in agriculture job for it, I am sending you the details you will guide me

Reply as soon as possible

Thanks & Regards
Prabhakar jaiswar

agroforester

Farm Manager

I am a Lady Agroforester. I live and work in Ghana. I have managed a 40 acres land and am presently managing a 150 acres land.

I have a B.SC and M.SC with studies taken in Universities in Nigeria and Germany.

Yes, I have worked in many countries and am interested in managing your project for you. contact

roopsha

Are you all still looking for a job ?
I have a farm near Madurai comprising of Amla, Mangoes etc..
Call me at 94450 76595.