Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Wanted Require 2-3 acres agriculture land in Kerala

Register

Click Here!

greenlandfns

Dear all

I am interested in purchasing agricultural land in kokan area, please contact me 8655301975
We can provide the land in Konkan area. We have a 15,000 acre project in Konkan area (between Ratnagiri and Kolhapur, at almost equal distance from both places, land touching NH 166) and planning to develop it into an organic farming village under "You Invest; We Manage" scheme. You can buy any area of land and do your own cultivation also if you don't want to be part of the scheme. Land price per Acre: Rs. 2 Lakh.
Please mail us with your contact details and area you want to buy: E: greenlandfns@gmail.com

neha16483

Dear all

I am interested in purchasing agricultural land in kokan area, please contact me 8655301975

Dear Sir,

We have fully developed agricultural Land /Farmhouse near mandangad(konkan) dist-Ratnagiri.Its a State highway main road touch property with ready plantation. Land costing for 11 guntha is Rs. 7 lacs.If you have any query please call us @ 7447456681 .Email:neha16483@gmail.com

kasala

Hi,
I am looking for 5 acres of land for rent or lease around Bangalore (within 70 kms ) for Goat farming.
I need water source and road accessibility is must.
Its an immediate requirement. Please call me on 7.7.9.5.2.0.0.8.0.1.