Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Request for FARMER MEMBERSHIP, to the management and to all our farmers

Register

Click Here!

gprao

dear sirs,HAPPY GANESHA CHATURDI to all of you.here i want to tell you that i am farmer from Karnataka. Here I want to bring few things for your notice.Few companies,traders and business men are taking BUSINESS MEMBER SHIPS by paying Rs 2500/- per year and giving their phone numbers,email,and addresses.It is becoming very easy for all of us to contact them and do tie ups in several ways. All others are giving some information and asking others TO CONTACT without phone numbers ,emails etc.Neither A can contact B Nor B can contact C . hence i request all our farmers to kindly think about One spl FRMER MEMBERSHIP for all our farmers to get at a little price like 30% to 40% of the business membership price.As this sight is agricultural, exclusively for the development of farming community, shall all of us to request and pressure the management to start a new FARMER MEMBERSHIP and also we can assure them that all of us will join as the sight also requires certain funds to run it satisfactorily.Pl look in to this matter and respond immediately.Gprao,farmer

gprao

farmer members

Dear all farmers, no farmer is interested in this subject i beleive.all our members are writing that they have some thing,like wants to sell their land,wants to sell their commodity etc and asking "contact me". Immediately other members are saying,i am interested and asking to "contact me".Neither A can contact B nor B can contact A,since they can not display their phone numbers as they are not members.so many members are writing so many things in their blogs and so many other members are responding,but nothing will be materialised as all can not disclose their phone numbers.daily i am observing the same drama happening,and it can be studied by all of you also.only as a remedy i requested the moderators and as well our farmer members to make one arrangement like starting a FARMER MEMBERS like,by making nominal payment of 30% to 40% of business membership,as this sight is for agriculturists.any how, problem is for everyone.thank you,sorry for the inconvinience raised by me.farmer,gprao

gprao

farmer members

dear rajk123,thank you very much sir.I am also waiting for the moderators,administrators reply.I also advise all our farmers to reciprocate on this subject and let us be benefited.thanks,gprao,farmer.

gprao

farmer membership

dear rajk123, thank you for your advice.pl inform me how to join procedure in detail.thank you sir,gprao,farmer.

Last edited by a moderator:

gprao

Request for farmer membership

We have heard your feedback and we now are experimenting with a "farmer premium membership" with limited features and lesser price (compared to business membership). Please contact us at : sales@agricultureinformation.com
Dear Admiministrator,we are very sorry for your consideration.Since we are true and active Farmers and as this is a agriculture forum dedicated for agriculture development,we put a request to you and all our farmers to accept and start a new FARME MEMBERSHIP for the farmers at a discount price for poor farmers with same membership like business/premium membership.then only we feel dignified and satisfied and can join as FARMER MEMBERS. Pl dont see us as 2nd class and reduce our facilities which is not respectable for the farming community.pl look in to the matter and encourage our farming community,for which our forum is trying.thank you,gprao,farmer.

gprao

rajk123

thank u sir.
please give full details.
daer sir,the management wants to reduce the facilities as they are reducing the membership fees.I put a request to them not to reduce any facilities and give as given to the business/premium members,since it is dedicated forum for farmers.HOPE THE management will accept our request.gprao,farmer friend.

gprao

farmer membership dear rajk123

I got this PM from another member. did you get same details?
i dont knwo why they dont put this as announcement :confused:I have spoken to the management regarding the Farmer Membership proposal, and they have taken the words, the below mentioned details have been discussed.

* FARMER MEMBERSHIP FEE - 1500/yr
* Private Message - 20nos
* Access to all links in Discussion Groups, Business Lobby, Useful Resources.
* Access to display contact numbers, address and email IDs.

If you want to add some more points please let me know, will update the management on the same.
------
dear sir,
we have requested the management saying that reduce the fee for FARMER MEMBERSHIP ,with same facilities as given to premium members.Unfortunately bulletin business administrator stated that they are reducing the fee for FARMER PREMIUM MEMBERS with reduced facilities than BUSINESS PREMIUM MEMBERS. We have requested the management to reduce the payment but not to cut the facilities,which resembles as 2nd grade.we put this request only as it is a dedicated one for agriculture farming community.i think you could understand my feelings. WE,THE FARMERS feel that the management can start a new FARMER PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP for farmers by collecting Rs 1500/- per year by treating on par as a premium business membership.gprao,farmer.

rmathews

so here also farmer is squesed agan

from plantation to growing to marketing every aspects, farmers squesed for money and ultimate looser is farmer only and who ever is in mediator benefits.

A farmer by passion or profession still need to pay some one to make label of farmer itself???. We need to think about it seriously. Farmers or enthusiast coming on this forum for sharing knowledge and venture in new venues of farming. however recently, due to lack of filtration several quacks and frauds use this forum for their misleading publicity.

I would suggest please appoint more administrators on this forum. There are several genuine farmer members are in this forum to voluntary render service of administrator. let us form proper and strict rules for posting on this forum . ,however forum can be used for reading/viewing any members. so in that way we can improve quality of posts, informations and make this platform a proper place of exchanging and improving all type of farming activities.

to know about quality of forum and it can be perfect model for such platforms.

rgds

Last edited by a moderator:

admnteam

Dear rmathews,

Can you please clarify your points?

We are looking into offering a feasible economical package to our farmer members, to use this forum to promote their business. once the package is ready, we will announce the same on this forum.

from plantation to growing to marketing every aspects, farmers squesed for money and ultimate looser is farmer only and who ever is in mediator benefits.

A farmer by passion or profession still need to pay some one to make label of farmer itself???. We need to think about it seriously. Farmers or enthusiast coming on this forum for sharing knowledge and venture in new venues of farming. however recently, due to lack of filtration several quacks and frauds use this forum for their misleading publicity.

I would suggest please appoint more administrators on this forum. There are several genuine farmer members are in this forum to voluntary render service of administrator. let us form proper and strict rules for posting on this forum . ,however forum can be used for reading/viewing any members. so in that way we can improve quality of posts, informations and make this platform a proper place of exchanging and improving all type of farming activities.

to know about quality of forum and it can be perfect model for such platforms.

rgds

Last edited:

rmathews

suggestions

Dear Admin team,

I mean to say that , please get this forum and web site more strict and filter un wanted mis-leading advertisements, offerings...etc . we need to more focus on quality of thread and informations so we can get this forum actually well established reference forum for any agriculture activities. any advertisement may be posted in separate forum just dedicted for classifieds. no sales leads to be published in discussion forums. It means we need to put more censoring of threads and contents. you can refer a such forum of teambhp dedicated for automobiles. They are very strict to admit members and only admitted members can post things and again strict rules are applied in posting too.; so there is quality in the web and its posting and most of the automobile companies refer their web site and often put adds and thus they get income too.

we need to filter out nonsense posts and use of this forum.

if you need more voluntaries as administrator to ensure to comply forum rules, am sure there would be several members would be ready

rgds
mathew

admnteam

Thanks rmathews.

We will definitely look into your feedback.

Dear Admin team,

I mean to say that , please get this forum and web site more strict and filter un wanted mis-leading advertisements, offerings...etc . we need to more focus on quality of thread and informations so we can get this forum actually well established reference forum for any agriculture activities. any advertisement may be posted in separate forum just dedicted for classifieds. no sales leads to be published in discussion forums. It means we need to put more censoring of threads and contents. you can refer a such forum of teambhp dedicated for automobiles. They are very strict to admit members and only admitted members can post things and again strict rules are applied in posting too.; so there is quality in the web and its posting and most of the automobile companies refer their web site and often put adds and thus they get income too.

we need to filter out nonsense posts and use of this forum.

if you need more voluntaries as administrator to ensure to comply forum rules, am sure there would be several members would be ready

rgds
mathew