Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Replacing Chemical fertilizers with Organic manure

Register

Click Here!

creativemandar

Dear Experts,

I have Drumstick (Moringa) plantation and some paddy field in Raigad district of Maharashtra. Recently I did the soil testing and the govt. Agri. officer prescribed me the fertilizer dosage for the crops. I wish to use the organic manure/Biofertilizers instead of Chemical fertilizers. Please suggest the best and economical Organic/Bio fertilizers for the same.

The Suggestion by the Govt. Agri. Officer:

For Moringa (Drumstick) : N = 81 gm, P = 500 gm, K = 156 gm per Plant

For Paddy : N = 43 Kg, P = 391 Kg, K = 125 Kg per Hector

Kindly suggest me the alternates with respect to quantity per plant/ per Hector

Thanks and Regards,

Mandar

jaydips

Sea-crop

Dear Mandar,

We Panama Agritech having one product known as SEA-CROP it is 100% organic in nature having more than 84+ element in single product it will beneficial for your paddy and drumstick crop.
If you want to more details about SEA-CROP contact us.

Panama Agritech, Pune
Contact no. 09960331929/02067273822
Email Id: jshelke@panama-group.com

islanant

Dear sir,
You can use properly decomposed cow dung manure .
if you organic carbon less than 0.5% use cow dung manure 5 to 6 tonnes per hector.
if you organic carbon less than 0.1% and more than 0.5% use cow dung manure 2.5 to 3 tonnes per hector.
For instant determination of soil organic carbon you can use our soil organic detection kit or by any alternative .

Thanks
ANANT

ecofrorg

Sir - We are Eco Friends Organic. We have all Bio and organic Fertilizers which works more efficiently and effectively than any chemical fertilizers. works on any plants and crops. For more information and results Please visit our website : http://www.ecofrindsorganic.com
OR call: Kumar Arya - 8108522700

ecofrorg

Sir - We are Eco Friends Organic. We have all Bio and organic Fertilizers which works more efficiently and effectively than any chemical fertilizers. works on any plants and crops. For more information and results Please visit our website : http://www.ecofrindsorganic.com
OR call: Kumar Arya - 8108522700