Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Regarding Sheep Rearing

Register

Click Here!

manjunathsp

Dear sir
Hi, I'm planning to start sheep farming bussiness in Karanataka. Please let me know any other sheep farms near hyderabad ,Karnataka and Maharastra so that i can visit and consult for help.and I need sheep rearing project

asadrazvi2000

Sheep Rearing

Dear Sir,

Don’t even think of Sheep as there are lot of disadvantages in Sheep such as
 Very less demand in market
 They give only 1 kid in a year
 Can catch diseases easily
 Meat is liked by the people only in cities
 Gives 2.5 times less profit than Goats
 Meat has more fat than Goat
 Long maturity age
 High risk during drought and rainy season
 Not friendly as Goats
 Milk cannot be digest easily
 Give less milk when compared goat
 Nabard Bank is least interested in Sheep farming because of less profit
We have removed all our Sheep and replaced it by Goats.

mvsriocl

Hello Mr.Asadrazvi2000

Very good Information you have given about sheep.
kindly let us know about the marketing of Goats.
suppose if I dont have local market for my goats, then can I expect some body come to my farm & purchase. please elaborate the prospectsa of the Goat Farming

Thanks & Regards
MV SubbaReddy

asadrazvi2000

Sheep Rearing

Dear Subba Reddy,

Goats are like are blank cheques in farmers hand and can be en cash any time. These animals are more in demand in all the states except A.P & Karnataka as Government is promoting them. There is no pain required in marketing of Goats for mutton purpose if you tie up with local Butcher or supplier if your production is more than 50 animals / month. For marketing you can make advertisement in local newspapers, publish pomp lets put your banners on the walls in near your farm.
First of all there is lot of demand of goat meat in town & villages except Metro cities but as lot of village people are migrating to Metros nowadays for lively hood, goat meat is increasing in quantity day by day in cities also.

We are offering all our Value customers buy back policy but on Certain Quality Standards and agreed price if you purchase the Good foundation stock of Osmanabadi or Sirohi for breeding from us because we will be already aware of which foundation stock we are providing you. Our main objective is all those who are involving with me should enjoy the benefits and profit like me.

mvsriocl

Dear Mr. Razvi,

iam interested in the plan what u have briefed.
please provide the details along with economics, so that i can get confidence.
my land with water facility is readily available.
please provide the details of fodder as well, so that we can seed immediately.

Regards
MV SubbaReddy

Last edited by a moderator:

asadrazvi2000

Sheep Rearing

Dear Subba Reddy,

You can grow the fodder like Maize, Jawar, Hybrid Napier RBN13, Lucerne, Stylo Scabra, Subabul and Bajra for your Goats if you are sending the animals for Grazing also.

You have to grow Monocotyledons which comprises of Maize, Jawar, Hybrid Napier, Gunea Grass , Oats and Para grass. These fodders are rich in energy and are used for supplying energy to animals and this should contain 66% of the diet.
Secondly you
have to also grow Dicotyledons like Stylo , Lucerne, Berseem and Subabul. These fodders are rich in protein and helps in Body building of animals and Milk Production.

Please contact your local Agriculture University or Contact Sharma, seed Supplier in M.P at 9630097787 and give my reference, Mustafa from Shine Farms Hyderabad and ask him to give best quality of seeds at reasonable price and fast delivery.

Note: we buy all over seeds from him only.

We are very glade to inform you that our company “Greentech Organic Hydroponics Systems” manufacture a unit for the Maize/ Wheat grass fodder production in which you can produce Maize/ Wheat seedling by hydroponics techniques (Soil less culture) so it will ultimately produce microbes free, 100% organic healthy lush green seedlings of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder with less cost and in small area of 8ft x 4ft x 10ft with fully automated system, which can help you to boost up the production of Maize/ Wheat grass fodder in any climate condition with less input cost.

mominsa

interested in gaot farm

i am sarafaraj momin from karnataka. i am intersted in goat farm. could you give me detail about investement to start up this business? (i want start with 50 numbers)

thanking you
Please contact..

vinay143

Australian sheep farming

Dear sir,

i wanted to start australian sheep rearing & i want some training in that. I have got 5 years of experiance in emo bird farming. now i want to start australian sheep farming. i want to know there is any training center are available in north karnataka or in bangalore. And kindly let me know .

revellylaxmi

I am Laxmi narayana from Hyderabad. I am intersted and i want to start goat farm(50+2 Osmanabadi). Please provide me details of bank whick giving bank loans on goat farming. This is my email id .And i want project report for 50+2 Osmanabadi goats. If you provide details to me iam very thank full to you sir.

smy82482

Goat farm

Dear laxmi naryana,
check my thread of goat farm in sale section and goat farm project report in project report section,for more details on osmanabadi goats.

bsankar

sir this is sankar from visakapatnam.
i am searching for a new business that too agri business. on this way i saw your mails. can u suggest me to take goat farming business. may i talk with u personnel or by phone or mail

smy82482

goat farm

Hi sankar,
yes u can mail me or talk me for my suggestions regarding goat farm.Check your mesg box for contact details.
With regards,
dr.Shaikh
www.goatfarm.20m.com

Last edited:

sandeep7

goat farming

respected sir can you give me your personal cont. no. i want to know about goat farming in punjab.

rs_reddy1818

Hi Vinay,
Please update your status on Australian Sheep farm. Just curious to know about your success in setting up the farm.

Cheers
Raja