Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

regarding private finance

Register

Click Here!

bhaskarik

loan against property

hi,
pls let me know what type of proerty collateral you require?.. how much funding we will get?...what abt int rate.. please let us know...
my property is near bangalore

regards
bhaskar

gannesaan

regarding Finance

Dear sir
We are Private Finance Mediator .Our Client Ready to Give Finance .Property Finance only .Send your Property Details .after that we will Confirming you .we ready to Give 5 cr to 20cr.we have to arrange finance from Bank also .thats also Property based .contact me .Property is in Bangalore .its not Issue .
1.send Property Details
2.Requirement amount
3.For what Purpose ( Individual Purpose or Business Purpose )
Send tis Details .

Last edited by a moderator:

rosariocls

Premium Member
Finance

Dear sir
We are Private Finance Mediator .Our Client Ready to Give Finance .Property Finance only .Send your Property Details .after that we will Confirming you .we ready to Give 5 cr to 20cr.we have to arrange finance from Bank also .thats also Property based .contact me .Property is in Bangalore .its not Issue .
1.send Property Details
2.Requirement amount
3.For what Purpose ( Individual Purpose or Business Purpose )
Send tis Details .
Dear Sir,
we need project finance using collatorel please contact me,
rgds,
L.ROSARIO

Dear Sir,
i m from chintamani taluk, chickballapur district, i m planning 2 start dairy farm so i need finance,, i have 2 acre land vallued 20-25lakh per acre,,i m expecting loan 5lakhs is it possible to arrange?

gannesaan

regarding finance

Dear Mr .
its Possible .Send Covering Letter to tis
in Covering Letter - your Requirement Details ,and Property Details ,and your nature of Business and your income Details .send Covering letter to mail .
after we will confirming you soon

gannesaan

Dear Mr............
we are Private Finance Mediator.We have to arrange Private Finance to Our Direct Client .send Covering Letter to My Mail Id .in that covering letter send your Property Details , and Your Requirement ,And tell About Your Business and Yearly Turnover

dear all
we are providing private finance (property based only .contact me .
Dear sir,
we are from ORISSA. We deal in iron ore supply to various port like Vishakapatnam, [A.P], Haldia [W.B.]. THE BUYER PARTY ISSUES Stand By LC [SBLC] OR BANK GURAANTEE [BG] ETC FOR PAYMENT.
We want to know if you can finance us against LC or BG. Entire contract value will be around Rs. 1-2 crores or more also for a shipment quantity of 5000 mts.
As there is a pre-condition of price negotiations in each 1000 mts, we want the finance on part to part basis for each 1000 mts only.
The time period for one 1000 mt material delivery is including payment receipt etc is around 20 days +/-.
Secondly we want finance for purchase of land around 20-30 acres in orissa [rural area only] for commercial agriculture.
The method will be under supervision of CRRI cuttack for integrated rice-fish agriculture, coconut plantation , medicinal plantation with buy-back faclities with either Pioneeer Agro [UP] or HCMS [Gujrat].
We shall be highly obliged if you shall reply us witrh your details ASAP.
Kindly msg in our PM with your mail id/cont num.
Thanks and regards.
n.d. goswami
ORISSA