Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Reg. SHEEP FARMING - Need info on Infrastructure Investment & Risks to start my Business.

Register

Click Here!

vamshi alanaam

Hello ,

Requesting you to plz Guide me with your valuable experiance on the following lines.

I would like to initiate my future business by Investing on Sheep Farming in HYDERABAD , INDIA.

Already i had 5 plus Acres of land available , i'm planning to start with 200 Sheeps and to target 1000 Sheeps in next 5 Years.

To save the wastage of sheeps i'm planning to extend my investment on Meat Shops.

So, request you to please guide me further on proper planning on Investment & Infrastructure requirements.

Best Regards
Vamshi Kiran
Hyderabad

capraagrofarm

Hello Mr Vamshi,
Regarding your query I would like to know what is the capital you intend to invest? What experience do you already have as far as this project is concerned, and also what kind or terrain is the place you already have. Sheep are animals that graze on pastures unlike goats that browse.
You should invest Depending upon the availability of feed. No doubt the business can promise returns but forgive me I prefer to weigh the pros and cons before hand.
Do give me a call on 9406278066 for further details.

umeshbg_15

Hello ,

Requesting you to plz Guide me with your valuable experiance on the following lines.

I would like to initiate my future business by Investing on Sheep Farming in HYDERABAD , INDIA.

Already i had 5 plus Acres of land available , i'm planning to start with 200 Sheeps and to target 1000 Sheeps in next 5 Years.

To save the wastage of sheeps i'm planning to extend my investment on Meat Shops.

So, request you to please guide me further on proper planning on Investment & Infrastructure requirements.

Best Regards
Vamshi Kiran
Hyderabad
dear sir
thank you your great interest towords the sheep farming.
first in 5plus acres land you can adopt 250 sheeps i.e for 50 sheeps we have to grow the fodder in each acre.
intialy you concentrate on sheep farming after the breakeven you can think for meat shop lot of procedure you have to handle. more information visit my web site www.sheepgoatdairy.com
regards
umesh
consultant for integrated farming

thuharsomu

Hello ,

Best Regards
Vamshi Kiran
Hyderabad
Hello Vamshi Kiran,

This is Anil from Hyderabad, post ur contact no or mail on @ anni.firm@gmail.com, so that i will contact you, even i m planning for the same Sheep and Goat farm.

Anil,

anni.firm@gmail.com