Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

reg: agri business in 4 acres of land

Register

Click Here!

sgvishu

Sir,

I have four acres of land near Bangalore international airport approximately 35 km. I am willing to do some Self Business in that land which is suitable for short term project. Kindly send information about the business module, project cost and loan applicable for that. I have less confidence on government projects as it is meant for only time pass with the people. I am looking for any private company who can provide project details with approval of business for the long term tie up.

Thanking you
Vishwanath

SWAMY1807

Hi?
Are you looking for commercial business or Agriculture?
Before that what basic amenities you have in the said land?
Regards,
SWAMY.

vasahp20

Premium Member
Project on 4 acres of farm land

Dear Mr. Vishwanath

We refer to your posting in the Agriculture Information website and are pleased to introduce ourselves as Agri-Consultants and exporters of fresh fruits and vegetables.

We are currently providing these services to our Clients in Sri Lanka, Maldives and Singapore. We can provide you with expert technical advise on Greenhouse farming and submit a detailed project report.

As Agri-Consultants we can guide you through the entire process of selection of short term, medium term and long term agricultural and horticultural crops; biofertilisers, biopesticides and bioenhancers. We cater to the export market and could enter into a suitable buy-back arrangement for your produce.

In case you are interested you may please contact the undersigned.

Vasant Rao
Director

Sir,

I have four acres of land near Bangalore international airport approximately 35 km. I am willing to do some Self Business in that land which is suitable for short term project. Kindly send information about the business module, project cost and loan applicable for that. I have less confidence on government projects as it is meant for only time pass with the people. I am looking for any private company who can provide project details with approval of business for the long term tie up.

Thanking you
Vishwanath

Last edited by a moderator:

sgvishu

Since i am from financial background i am looking for commercial agri product in provided both short and long term. kindly send your contact details so i can come to discuss with you sir.

vasahp20

Premium Member
Agri Land in Bangalore

Dear Mr. Vishwanath

My contact details are as under:

Last edited by a moderator:

srshende

Looking out for Agri business opportunity

Dear Sir,
I am also exploring an opportunity in this area.
We have a 6-10 acres of farmland, 70 Kms from Nagpur. We normally grow, Soyabeans, grams, wheat and some pulses. But the net income all these food items is very less and sometimes even less than the money invested.
Hence wants to know if someone can guide me in how to utilize the land in better way.

Though the land does not have full fledged irrigation facility its very much fertile. We mostly depend on rain water. But I am ready to invest money for irrigation facility.
Please provide some contact details who can help me to explore the business opportunity.

Regards,
Sanjay

vasahp20

Premium Member
Farm Land near Nagpur

Dear Mr. Sanjay

Greetings! Glad to talk to you today. Our Associate Mr. Pramod Dudale who is in Pune shall contact you and provide you with all the necessary guidance.

Please send me your contact details so that I can furnish you with any clarifications that you may require.

Regards

Vasant Rao
Director
HPL Global Services Pvt Ltd
Plot #18, 2nd Floor, Babu Jegan Street
Kannan Bala Nagar, Arumbakkam
Chennai - 600 106
Tel.: 044-43510999 / 9566022799