Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Red sander plants for sale

Register

Click Here!

sree009

red sander plants one feet size in 4/5 size bag..each plant Rs/-15..................3 feet size plants with 13/13..bags also available..price per each plant..Rs/-100 ,

Last edited by a moderator:

win1001

needed red sander plants

red sander plants one feet size in 4/5 size bag..each plant Rs/-15..................3 feet size plants with 13/13..bags also available..price per each plant..Rs/-100 ,
if u deliver it to Dindigul,tamilnadu state means what ll be the quotation for 3 acres?

win1001

needed red sander plants

contact /i needed red sander plants for 3 acres in tamilnadu,dindigul district

Last edited by a moderator:

rajshsg

hi sir,

am rajesh. am looking for red sander plant (3 feet size plants ) I need 20 red sander plants. how to purchase ? can u give me ur mobile number ?.

rajshsg

hi sir,

am rajesh. am looking for red sander plant (3 feet size plants ) I need 20 red sander plants. how to purchase ? can u give me ur mobile number ?.

shanmuga06

We are having the "Red Sanders" saplings in bulk.We have promoted and propagated by stump culture and bio treated.The salient features of the stump culture will be robust growth,fast growth with straight from initial itself while comparing with seed germinated Redsanders seedlings.In yield factor the stump culture vast variation between stump culture and seedlings.Two times more than Redsanders seedlings as minimum.The Redsanders will grow as creeper for some period and it will take minimum for one year for straight growth.

As per sandal wood cultivation we can opt the good plant like one and half feet height with green leaves,the stalk of the sandal wood plants stalk will be black.The above cretaria will leads good yield on completion fifteen years.We are having the sandalwood plants in the dimension of minimum 1.5 feet ,2.5 feet.5 feet and six feet plants are available
in poly bags ans jumbo poly bags.

For more details plz.contact us:

A Sivakumar,
Priya Nursery Garden,
Karaikudi-630001,TN