Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Red sandel wood & sandel wood plants

Register

Click Here!

chandra_02

I want 2 purchase Red Sandel wood & sandel wood plants for my form At Nizamamab. Andhra pradesh.
Pl. let me know d price of d plants
Thanks,
Chandra

muthukuribk

Tissue culture teak

U please go for tissue culture teak.further information call

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Redsanders Cultivation

we are having the redsanders seedings with us.The height of the plant will be minimum one feet & maximum feet.We also having the Tissue culture teak saplings for ready to plant for the coming monsoon.

For more details plz contact us:

A Sivakumar
Priya Nursery Garden,
KARAIKUDI-630001,TN

rarematerial

Contact for best prices within AP

I want 2 purchase Red Sandel wood & sandel wood plants for my form At Nizamamab. Andhra pradesh.
Thanks,
Chandra

Contact us through inbox message for best prices within AP which saves you transportation cost which would be the major factor.

sreedhar009

i have red sandel wood and plants also each plant rs 12/- wood price plz contact

sudhakar104

Beema bamboo produces highest biomass as compared to any other tree plantation.

Thanks,
Chandra
Beema bamboo produces highest biomass as compared to any other tree plantation.
The annual national average of bamboo yield is as low as 1 ton per acre, while the annual state average yield is little above 2 tons per acre. On the contrary under precision cultivation, high yielding clone of Beema bamboo can yield over 50 tons of biomass annually per acre.
Under intensive cultivation of Beema bamboo with the population of 1000 plants per acre, the biomass yield starts from 3rd year @ 30 tons per acre and increases to 40 tons in the next year and stabilizes at 50 tons from 5th year onwards. As compared, under regular population density of 200 plants per acre, the biomass harvest starts from 3rd year with an yield of 8 tons/acre, and stabilizes at 50 tons from 8th year onwards. Due to planting of genetically superior clones and following the precision farming practices, the biomass yield of bamboo is so high that the area required for energy plantation is reduced to 20 times. In other words biomass available from 20 acres from regular plantation can be obtained from 1 acre of energy plantation of bamboo.
The energy potential of “Fast growing grass – bamboo” remains untapped due to lack of awareness of its potential. Bamboo has an energy value of 4000 Kcal with an ash content of 1 to 3% and has a low production cost of which is 1/3rd of that of the predominant energy source i.e. coal. Bamboo stands 1st for lowest ash content when it is compared with commonly available agri-waste viz. rice husk (20% ash content) and coal (10 – 20% ash content). There is no Sulphur content in bamboo biomass when it is compared to that present in coal or furnace oil, whereas at the same time, the energy value of bamboo biomass is almost 80% as that of coal.

Bamboo is the fastest growing plant, which grows 1½ feet a day. The carbon content of 45 to 50% in its biomass is the result of carbon sequestration by photosynthesis. In the process of photosynthesis, the carbon from carbon dioxide in the atmosphere is absorbed and oxygen is released into the environment. This helps to clean the environment by providing oxygen for all other living beings in the world and at the same time also helping earn carbon credit. A well grown bamboo plantation is able to sequester close to 80 tons of carbon dioxide per acre annually which in terms of carbon trading is equivalent to 80 CER.
Among the many benefits of Beema bamboo being used as biomass, one is the ash generation which is very less as compared to many other biomass sources.
As an alternative green energy source to meet the growing energy needs, the project generates Green electricity by pyrolysis from the biomass generated out of Beema bamboo based energy plantation. The project uses a new scientifically produced clone of bamboo and cultivated appropriate nutrients and Agronomy practices. It maximizes the biomass yield to 50 tons per acre to the national average of 2 tons per acre, to produce power, thereby being highly efficient.

OUTPUT
• 1MW POWER (8000 MW annually) from 200 acres of energy plantation.
• 1200 tons of activated charcoal annually, sold as Biochar, an efficient soil amendment.
• 8000 CER every year
SALIENT FEATURES:

Presently, biomass is collected from agriculture field, from vast area of over 12,000 acres to feed 1MW biomass power project. The Beema bamboo based energy plantation provides required biomass just from 200 acres, with the following parameters.
1. Biomass with 4,000 Kcal/kg.
2. Biomass yield of 40 to 50 tons per acre/year
3. Biomass with low ash content of 0.4% by weight
This is a major breakthrough for biomass based power projects in tropical countries like India.

PROCESS:

High biomass producing BEEMA bamboo is planted to supply the bio mass. This biomass is made to generate a combustible gas known as producer gas by a thermo-chemical conversion carried out through the process of oxidation and reduction with limited air supply. The residue of the pyrolysis process is activated charcoal known as Biochar.

UNIQUE SELLING POINTS:

1. Low cost Biomass ( Rs 1500/ton) from fast growing superior clones of bamboo
2. Self sustaining Renewable energy
3. Carbon Negative Technology -Conversion of biomass into producer gas and biochar for the generation of green electricity

THE FINANCIAL UPSIDE:

Power generation : 1 MW / hour
Annual power generation : 8,000 MW / year
Process : Pyrolysis
Area required : 200 acres of land
Capital investment
Plantation establishment : Rs.5.00 crores
Pyrolysis and generation of Electricity : Rs.8.00 crores
Total : Rs.13.00 crores
Annual revenue expenditure (Operational Expenses):
Plantation : Rs.1.5 crores
Electricity generation : Rs.1.0 crores
Total : Rs.2.5 crores
Annual Revenue: Electricity : Rs.3.2 crores
Bio char : Rs.0.9 crores
Carbon Credit : Rs.0.6 crores
Steam 500kg/hr : Rs0.4 crores
Total Rs.5.1 crores
Annual operational profit : Rs.2.6 crores
Investment pattern :
Total Capital Investment : Rs.13.0 crore
Subsidy : Rs.1.5 crores

• The capital subsidy is available for renewable energy generation
• The term loan is available from Ministry of Non-Conventional Energy, Banks as well as
from National Mission on Bamboo Applications.

Regards
Sudhakar S

mullaps

i have red sandel wood and plants also each plant rs 12/- wood price plz contact
sir ! i am looking for some info abt red sandel wood,what kind lands suitable for that,after whats duration i can expect returns on that,whats price of each plant, etc
my mail is::
regards