Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

red sandalwood tree sales

Register

Click Here!

sureshmr

we can supply red sandal wood tree for 35 to 40 yrs old tree available if any requirement call on us.

Last edited by a moderator:

shanmuga06

Redsanders cultivation

The redsanders are availiable in Andhra pradesh forest area .Its like divine tree in Chittoor dist aswellas Kaddappa Dist.I seen the redsanders trees in every house and each farm in Chittoor dist.Now in Andhra pradesh every farmer want to plant the red sanders in their land ,farms & house.So i am realy very happy & proud of AP farmers.So i request of the indian farmers kindly plant a redsanders seedling in your land,farm & house.we are having redsanders seedlings for sale.I want to convey one message about redsanders tree .In periyakottai village,sivaganga Dist,tamilnadu one farmer having only one redsanders tree in his land and the of the tree will be nearly 18 years old.The forest dept value the tree , estimate the tree and fixed the price of the tree as Rs 75000/-(approxmately).

A Sivakumar

venum2065

I can supply 92 Tons of Red sandalwood logs with all papers (Legal) and also live trees of approximately 250 tons fully live, cutting permission acquired with good size and color, interested parties can contact me at 09505938837 or mail me at venumadhura@yahoo.com

somnath

we can supply red sandal wood tree for 35 to 40 yrs old tree available if any requirement call on us.
Dear Mr. Suresh;
We are interested in Buying Red Sandal wood ( Red Sanders- Pterocarpus santalinus​ ) Logs . Pls send your contact details in my e-mail ID below.
Regards
Somnath