Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Red lady type papaya seeds with ringspot virus tolerance

Register

Click Here!

leadhood

Dear everybody

My name is Jason , on behalf of Li He agriculture co Ltd, and is founded in Taiwan of year 1994, After more than 10 years of endeavor We have good presence and brand image in China.

Today
It is our peasant to introduce our NEW variety –High
yielding Papaya seeds 713 ( Red lady type) with ring spot virus tolerance(PRSV), This variety is adapted for growing conditions in India , Pakistan ,Sri Lanka, Taiwan and China.

Beside the Papaya, ,we have strongest varieties in medium size tomato(Sibling variety of Syngenta) , Cauliflower (sibling variety of Seminis),
and Watermelon.
Those 3 main products have been testified and approved by extensive farmers and grower through numerous trial in Taiwan and China.

If you are interested in above species, we invite you to visit our website, at
Li He Agriculture (Huizhou) Co., Ltd.

You can reach me at for further inquiry.

Jason Mai

Last edited by a moderator:

kssnr

we are interested in papayya red lady and melons for our cultivation . pl contact us

we are interested in red lady papaya and melons for our own cultivation . pl contact us on kssnrao@gmail.com or phone 919346619279. =thanks.leadhood;243722]Dear everybody

My name is Jason , on behalf of Li He agriculture co Ltd, and is founded in Taiwan of year 1994, After more than 10 years of endeavor We have good presence and brand image in China.

Today
It is our peasant to introduce our NEW variety –High
yielding Papaya seeds 713 ( Red lady type) with ring spot virus tolerance(PRSV), This variety is adapted for growing conditions in India , Pakistan ,Sri Lanka, Taiwan and China.

Beside the Papaya, ,we have strongest varieties in medium size tomato(Sibling variety of Syngenta) , Cauliflower (sibling variety of Seminis),
and Watermelon.
Those 3 main products have been testified and approved by extensive farmers and grower through numerous trial in Taiwan and China.

If you are interested in above species, we invite you to visit our website, at
Li He Agriculture (Huizhou) Co., Ltd.

You can reach me at for further inquiry.

Jason Mai[/QUOTE]

kssnr

we are interested in red lady 786 papaya and ice box variety of water melon and musk melon for our cultivation. pl let us have details of cultivation practics and expected yield. can we grow all 365 days. pl send details and commercial terms to kssnrao@gmail.com. thanks. nageswar rao