Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Red Lady 786 papaya seeds

Register

Click Here!

rayfarms

Hello
I am new to this stuff,
How many seeds per acre are necessary
cost of 1000 seeds of red lady 786 is around 100 US Dollars with shipping expenses
would like to know how much would be a good price for 1000 seeds.
fruit size of 1.5 to 2kg.

-ray

manojsinghchandel

Papaya

About 250-300g seeds are sufficient for a hectare (1 hac = 2.47 acres). The seedlings can be raised in nursery-beds 3m long, 1m wide and 10cm high as well as in pots or polythene bags. The seeds should be sown 1cm deep in rows 10cm apart and covered with fine compost or leaf-mould. Light watering should be done with watercan in the morning.
- Tender seedlings should also be protected from heavy rainfall. Dusting of insecticides to protect the seedlings against insect pests is also advised. Damping off is most serious disease. Treating seeds with 0.1% Monosan (phenyle mercury acetate), Ceresan, Agrosan or Thiram dust before sowing is the best preventive measure to check it. The nursery-beds should also be treated with 5% formaldehyde solution before sowing. If disease appears in the nursery, Bordeaux mixture (1%) or copper oxychloride (0.2%) should be sprayed.

Regds

Manoj Singh

sidikarnany

We can supply you with disesase free 35 days old red lady payaya plant seedlings for Rs 5.5/- + packing & forwardign charges

panga_ps

Hello Ray,

I am also looking to grow the sam and doing my analysis.
could you pleae tell me How much is the total investment per acre Per annum. And how much is NET income per acre per annum?

Does this require more labour (Human resouce) and labour work per acre per annum?

kindly give me the inputs.
Thaks in advance.

Partha

harvext_com

For high yielding hybrid papaya seeds, kindly click on this link for Papaya F1 hybrids which are known to yield higher than Red Lady. Kindly provide your email for prices.

PAPAYA HYBRID - F1 Red Heart
A high yielding orange to red flesh papaya hybrid . All plants bear fruits. Female fruits are slightly round, hermaphrodite fruits are oblong. Average fruit weight is approximately 1.5 - 2 kg (3.3-4.4 lb). The flesh is orange to red, with very strong flavor and has a high sugar content of 14%. Flesh is rather firm. Intermediate tolerance to papaya ring spot virus (PRSV).

PAPAYA HYBRID - F1 Aroma
A popular Hawaian type papaya hybrid. Oval pear shaped fruits weighing around 0.7 kg - 0.8 kg (1.5-1.8 lb) each. The papaya flesh is orange to red, has a high sugar content and strong flavor. Suitable for export markets.

PAPAYA HYBRID - F1 Taiwan Princess
A very popular Taiwan type papaya hybrid. Widely grown in USA, Mexico, Argentina, Peru, Taiwan, China, India and Australia for export and local markets. Large fruits with pointed blossom end, weighing around 1.2 kg (2.6-2.7 lb). Flesh is orange red, tender with good taste and quality. Tolerant to papaya ring spot virus (PRSV).

For more details, go to the papaya page on Harvext.com - Papaya F1 Hybrid Seeds
Please contact....

Last edited:

spcoirs

red lady payaya plant seedlings

We need supply you with disesase free 35 days old red lady payaya plant seedlings interested pls mail siva_tamila@rediffmail.com , we are now starting contract with farmers so we need huge pls inform best rate
98945-77740

shanmuga06

we are having the good quality in genuine breed of "Taiwan Red Lady 786" seedlings are availiable.We promoting the papaya seedlings by bio method in the initial stage to avoid the root rot ,rig virus and disease free seedlings.One acre land will requires nearly 1200 seedlings in the spacing dimension of 6'x6'.THe yield pattern of Taiwan Red Lady 786 will be 50 to 100 kilos per tree subject to the well care and maitainence.

regards,

a sivakumar,

iiht

Red Lady (786) Papaya Seed Available, Papaya Seed,Papaya plants www.nafeesnursery.com

We are one live plant exporter from north india & bulk fruit plant supplier from malihabad lucknow with quality control.

www.nafeesnursery.com

HOME DELIVERY AVAILABLE PLANTS, SEEDS , COMPOST ETC.

1.Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Govt of India.(APEDA)

2.Associated Chambers of Commerce and Industry of India.(ASSOCHAM)

Sir

Inform to all we have bulk quantity papaya red lady 786 seed & direct import from Taiwan.

intrastate parson call me or send me email ............................................

Last edited:

kamoldip

hermaphrodite fruits are oblong.

Dear Sir,
"hermaphrodite fruits are oblong. " I just like the fruits.

Would I get the oblong shaped fruit seeds in the pack "Red ledy 786 Tiwan"? or mixed to female fruit seeds?

Please write me.

Redards

Kamol

krishagrifarms

Hi I need good healthy and no virus Papaya Red lady 786 plants to farming in my land. Please call me if you have the best plants to sell.