Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Red and Yellow Capsicum

Register

Click Here!

guscharles

We are exporters based in Mumbai. We have a requirement for Red and Yellow Capsicum. 1000 kgs every alternate day. We wish to work with Farmers directly.

We don't mind working with one person in between you can take up responsibility for being the link with the farmers.

He has to take responsibility for sorting, grading, quality control and packing.

Please contact us directly

workholic1

Hello Sir,
Am one from ooty,Ravi,doing business by supplying vegetables to exporters,i feel ,can able to be bridging bettwenn farmers and you as supplier of your requirement of red and yellow capssicum. If you feel and consider me as one of your valued supplier please send your favourable reply to "rrravirajusuurie1@gmail.com or by calling at 9751995031,9677921641.

Thanking you,
Yours truely
RAVIRAJU

satishgb

Supply of Color Capsicum - 9822750258, 9158790009.

Dear Sir,

Hi. I am Satish Belhekar from Pune. As to introduce myself, I am in fruits & vegetables business since last 6 years.
We deal in Exports as well as domestic supply from direct procurement as well as Contract farming with the farmers nearby Pune area. We can fulfill your requirement as quoted.
Please call / contact on 9822750258/9158790009 or satishgb1234@gmail.com

Regards

SATISH.

agriagefarms

Dear Sir/Mam,

Greetings for the Day...

We will do the supply but further discussion is required with you to finalise the things.

Plz provide your contact number and email id so that we can discuss on your requirement.

View attachment 5567

--

Thanking You & Regards;

Ajeet Singh (Chairman)

Agri Age Farms

(Under the aegis of Sai Prerna Trust - A NGO)

Agri Age Farms

[agriagefarms@gmail.com]

New Delhi, India.

+91 85 100 23 145

Last edited:

anandamfarms

We grow high quality Capsicum (Green, Red and Yellow) under protected cultivation in green house. Our crop volume is 200 Tons. We are located close to Whitfield, Bangalore, Karnataka (5Kms from ITPL). Interested parties may contact us by
e-mail : anandamfarms@gmail.com or phone : 0-9845330703