Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Realize your wish

Register

Click Here!

suren20

Realize your wish through prayer.If you have any genuine wish to be fulfilled.Please contact me.
Thank you

vkv_2

Realize your wish through prayer.If you have any genuine wish to be fulfilled.Please contact me.
Thank you
Dear Suren,

I WANT TO BE THE PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES AFTER OBAMA !!!!!
PLEASE PRAY FOR ME SO THAT I WILL WIN THE NEXT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS AS A DEMOCRAT .:rolleyes:
I WILL MAKE YOU MY PROPAGANDA AND ADVERTISING SECATERY WITH 100 MILLION PAY ON A MONTHLY BASIS. IF I WIN THE ELECTIONS:rolleyes:

AND

IF I LOOSE PLEASE STOP POSTING AND PREYING ON THE WEAK AND DOWN TRODDEN. AND FIND SOME OTHER PLACE TO FOOL PEOPLE AS YOU ALWAYS DO.:confused::confused:

sarangk

Dear Mr Suren

Please start messaging rearding any info on farming. This site is for discussion on agricultural topics and not a religious topic.

vkv_2

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your prayer request.I request you have kept before me is attainable provided you have the basic qualification to fulfill the wish.First of all you have to be a citizen of that country.First you fulfill the basic requirement and I will do the rest.Please don't try to fool people and yourself.As a point of caution you will get the reverse of whatever you asked for it is also true.Please don't try to play.

You have sent me this message to my in box.

If everything is possible through prayer then why not my Us Citizenship? This matter should be peanuts for you.

Who is fooling people You or Me?

You are now trying to threaten me with all you nonsense?

Try you luck and pray for my downfall ---- Please ..............!

It is people like you that motivate me to strive harder to get what I want and the way i live my life.

You can try and play with me . I am in for it. Try your luck.

Once again dont prey on the people who need help and play with them.

Last edited: