Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Land Available REAL CHEAP Land available in CHATTISGARH,MP and ORISSA

Register

Click Here!

Hello,

We can provide you the lands as per your REQUIREMENT and as per your BUDGET.....we can provide you up to 1000 acres of lands in the above 3 states...Also we have lands near COAL mines and RIVER.....also we can provide ponds of around 30 to 100 acres for AQUAFARM....if interested contact us

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal

Last edited by a moderator:

gottupalli

60000 to 3 lacs

60000 to 3lacs available in andhra pradesh industrial or garden devolopment.
60 thousand lands some pending works implimentation, tenones etc.........
1.5 lacs to ready for registration lands.we have some properties ready for sale 174 acres 3 lacs, 50 acres 4 lacs,50 acres 1.5 lacs any intrested pls contact

santsuku

need 100 - 300 acres land with water facilities, road access and must not be a baron

sir

need 100 - 300 acres land with water facilities, road access and must not be a baron

depends on the price per acre buying volume varies from our end

sukumar

Hello,

We can provide you the lands as per your REQUIREMENT and as per your BUDGET.....we can provide you up to 1000 acres of lands in the above 3 states...Also we have lands near COAL mines and RIVER.....also we can provide ponds of around 30 to 100 acres for AQUAFARM....if interested contact us

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal

emerging

do you have any land in orissa? we need 500 acres

hi Rajesh,
we need 500+acres of land in ORISSA. If you can provide pls write us on emerzingstars@gmail.com
Hello,

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal

srikant100

Dear Arpit, we have about 20 acre of land in Rawan area near to Baloda Bazar(85 kms form raipur). The land has sufficient water avalibility & also it is located close to bank of river Mahanadi.We have one more agricultural land (7 acres approx.) in Donde kala near Gyanganga school about 16 kms from Raipur.

srikant100

Dear Rajesh ji, Will you please provide me the details whether these aquafarm ponds are on lease or for sale. Any infrastructure developed related to aquafarm in these ponds previously.

shatishsharma

Agri land for sale

dear arpit, we have about 20 acre of land in rawan area near to baloda bazar(85 kms form raipur). The land has sufficient water avalibility & also it is located close to bank of river mahanadi.we have one more agricultural land (7 acres approx.) in donde kala near gyanganga school about 16 kms from raipur.
please contact me in case your land is not sold. My no is 7838896598.
Satish sharma

mottu123

Hello,

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal
Please contact me

kalyancko

Hello,

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal
We are looking for 50-100 acres land with in budget of 50 lacks

srivvivek

I am looking for about 25 to 50 acres of Agricultural land at low cost. Please contact.
Although I have no location preference, but I need it as cheaper as possible.

vishusecl

Hello,

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal
I need 10-15 Acre agriculture Land @Rs one Lakh near Bhopal. Within 50 KM is better. Please contact

abp1818

Hello,

Thanks,
Rajesh Agrawal
I am looking for 108 acar . It's very low budget. If you have please contact.