Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

ready farm land ,FOR VERY LESS MONEY,

Register

Click Here!

jockey

FOR SALE.1/2acre fertile agri land,with n/a permit at very low price,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OWNER GOING ABROAD ,SELLING FOR VERY LESS PRICE.
1/2 acre farm land for sale. IN GHMC(greater hyderabad municipality corp limit)

HELLO .
I HAVE 1/2 ACRE OF FERTILE FARM LAND ON THE SUB ROAD, VERY NEAR TO HYDERABAD, 50 KLMTRS FROM SECUNDERABAD.beautiful,safe location with very good & helpful neighbours, sarpanch, and good locals having green farms around my land.
FARM IS READY WITH ALL THE BELOW ITEMS............read below
@ELECTRICITY,
@2" bore with full of running water, WITH brand new SUBMERSIBBLE MOTOR PUMP, WITH brand newTATA PIPES. 300 FEETS DEEP. & L & T SWITCH BOX .
@fencing done
@frontage of approx 70 to 75 feets. with granite wall & strong iron fabricated beautiful heavy gate of 19 feets and 8 feets tall.
@almost incomplete poultry shed of 7000 chicks .
@size of 7000 chicken capacity , 25 feets X 288 feets long.
@beautiful location, frountside 1klmtr away is a beautiful green hill and back side is a beautiful green lake.
@1 servant qtr 10 feets X 12 feets cement qtr,
@1 granite platform to hold water tank , 8 feet height, 10 feet length X6 or 7 feet breath.
and many more, just bus stop near the gate, and 5 klmtrs away from railway.
THE LAND PAPERS R 1000% CLEAR TITLE, I M THE OWNER.

DIL SE , KHARCHAA KIYA HAI,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FARM BANA ne mein...........................

EVERY THING IS DONE LAST MONTHS , ALL THE CONSTRUCTION, BORE,FENCING ELECTRICITY, GATE, WALL AND EVERY THING IS DONE ,JUST LAST MONTH.
I HAVE SPENT MONEY TO ENJOY WITH MY FAMILY , MY SWEET DREAM TO MAKE A POULTRY FARM AND GROW FRUITS TREES IN THE REST OF THE LAND,AND ENJOY THE DREAM OF FARM HOUSE.
but my immegration is approved for USA, n i will have to travell within 3 months and report there.

ONLY INTERESTED PARTIES DO CONTACT ME ,AT MY PRIVATE MESSAGE . OR CAN WRITE HERE

giridharks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO .
I HAVE 1/2 ACRE OF FERTILE FARM LAND ON THE SUB ROAD, VERY NEAR TO HYDERABAD, 50 KLMTRS FROM SECUNDERABAD.beautiful,safe location with very good & helpful neighbours, sarpanch, and good locals having green farms around my land.
@ELECTRICITY,
@2" bore with full of running water, WITH brand new SUBMERSIBBLE MOTOR PUMP, WITH brand newTATA PIPES. 300 FEETS DEEP. & L & T SWITCH BOX .
@fencing done
@frontage of approx 70 to 75 feets. with granite wall & strong iron fabricated beautiful heavy gate of 19 feets and 8 feets tall.
@beautiful location, frountside 1klmtr away is a beautiful green hill and back side is a beautiful green lake.
@1 granite platform to hold water tank , 8 feet height, 10 feet length X6 or 7 feet breath.

DIL SE , KHARCHAA KIYA HAI,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FARM BANA ne mein...........................

EVERY THING IS DONE LAST MONTHS , ALL THE CONSTRUCTION, BORE,FENCING ELECTRICITY, GATE, WALL AND EVERY THING IS DONE ,JUST LAST MONTH.
I HAVE SPENT MONEY TO ENJOY WITH MY FAMILY , MY SWEET DREAM TO MAKE A POULTRY FARM AND GROW FRUITS TREES IN THE REST OF THE LAND,AND ENJOY THE DREAM OF FARM HOUSE.
but my immegration is approved for USA, n i will have to travell within 3 months and report there.

ONLY INTERESTED PARTIES DO CONTACT ME ,AT MY PRIVATE MESSAGE . OR CAN WRITE HERE
Dear Sir,

Kindly let me know the exact location and your price Asap.

Regards,
Giridhar

Last edited by a moderator:

jockey

hello meddenni

u can read FULL DETAILS ,ABOVE THIS POST which is just on the top, read it carefully, and then pm me , ur idea.
thanxx

jayjoshi

pls indicate exact location & price

I am interested in your farm house for which I need exact location details & price reply,Please contact.......

lgmutreja

HELLO .
@ELECTRICITY,
@fencing done

hi

please let me know price n exact address

regards

lovely

shabbir

Farm land

PL. GIVE YOUR RATE OF ENTIRE PROJECT WITH LAND PL. ALSO MENTION YOUR e-mail. THANKS(decentdecor52@rediffmail.com) SHABBIR OWNER GOING ABROAD ,SELLING FOR VERY LESS PRICE.

HELLO .
@ELECTRICITY,
@fencing done

ONLY INTERESTED PARTIES DO CONTACT ME ,AT MY PRIVATE MESSAGE . OR CAN WRITE HERE[/QUOTE]

kiran1073

HELLO .
@ELECTRICITY,
@fencing done

Hi! iam interested do let me know the cost ur quoting so that i can proceed further bye...

kiran1073

Interested

Iam interestd in ur property do let me know the quote my email id is.. Iam a Army officer and interested in ur property.

regards
kiran

HELLO .
@ELECTRICITY,
@fencing done

srishala

Investor

Hi i am interested and currently in dubai, kindly let me have your EMAIL id or your telephone number so that i can get in touch with you.