Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Re: Message to expoter for partnership

Register

Click Here!

rajkrismaher

Hello everyone

My name is Raju and I belong to Rajkot-Porbandar, Gujarat.
I finish my master from uk and also get experience insupermarket to study the indian product which need over there.

Now I would like to start business of export I proudley porbandar region is the highest crop area for the ground nut. various other product like cotton then cumin seed we can export but that i need the experience to help me with this item export.

reply me if you are intersted

Thanks
Raju

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashwini

HI

COntact the agriculture departmnet, they will have idea or contacts if anyone is interested

Regrads
Ashwini

sakgvs

Regarding your query

Dear Raju,

This seems good that you have an interest in export but further starting export from rajkot you need to get the buyers first and secodly how much money you invested in this business this is very important aspect. Kindly send me the details of project

Rahul Tiwari

Hello everyone

I finish my master from uk and also get experience insupermarket to study the indian product which need over there.

Now I would like to start business of export I proudley porbandar region is the highest crop area for the ground nut. various other product like cotton then cumin seed we can export but that i need the experience to help me with this item export.

Thanks
Raju

alok212003

Your Partner-ship proposal to export groundnut.

Hi Raju
I have come across your invitation to partner-ship venture to export ground nut from Porbandar.Yes,it is a good export oriented proposition.
Let me introduce at the first instance.I am a chemical engineer with 25 years of experience in export arena and by virtue of my long association with the International markets,I am having a good rapport with many International buyers in the field of agribase products.Presently I am promoting and rendering my consultancy service in selling of aloe vera products,spices,herbal medicines and other products of similar group of the Indian origin companies.
I am intersted to tie-up an everlasting business relation with you and in this regard ,I would request you to visit my company's website to get a clear picture in regards to my activities.
Please revert back to me,if my represntation attracts you.
Regards
Alok Ranjan Dutta
B.E.(Chemical);M.I.E.;P.G.D.M.M.;P.G.D.P.T.

taip

Dear Mr Dutta

Please let me know your companie's web address mail etc per
a Private message.

I would like to discuss certain matter relevant to export promotion.

Regards
Naheer Taip

ashok_s

Exports.

Dear Raju.

It was to see your posting.
Well as you mentioned today's and future trading will bank on agro products
you made a best choice at first step.

Need-less to mention even I did start my commercial life in in Iran 1970 soon after my education in Bangalore, having covered many fields since then.

Recently came back to Bangalore, Presently into Rice Exports to Iran and other products like some Spices, Black Pepper, Cashew Nuts..........
again Agro products.

Donot hesitate to contact me for any International trading information.

Take care.
Ashok. S.

ashok_s

Dear Raju.

It was to see your posting.
Well as you mentioned today's and future trading will bank on agro products
you made a best choice at first step.

Need-less to mention even I did start my commercial life in in Iran 1970 soon after my education in Bangalore, having covered many fields since then.

Recently came back to Bangalore, Presently into Rice Exports to Iran and other products like some Spices, Black Pepper, Cashew Nuts..........
again Agro products.

Donot hesitate to contact me for any International trading information.

Take care.
Ashok. S.
please contact ...................................

bhaskaram

Export business is good. but dont go for agibusiness only. particularly oil seeds and oil products. they are likely to restricted for exports. we cannot predict what government makes the particular product be stopped for export. last year we had shortage of onions and they stopped exports as the peice of onions soared. the same principle has been applied to milk products too as their prices are incresing. but resons are different. so as are from UK you can bag some oreders to export vegetables which requires little amount. if you export yam which will not get damaged overnight thro reefer containers and okra and gherkins can be exported by air. here are buyers. for containers you can demand dl/c confirmed and for air cargo you must demand TT. i warn you that if you dont get money for what you exporteed you must deposit equvalent amount in your bank by USD OR EUROS what you quoted otherwise you will be punished under FEMA ACT.

Hello everyone

Thanks
Raju

prakashm98

Interested in joining

Hi Raju
I am Prakash from Bangalore, basically I am from a agriculturist family having lot of interhest in farming. If you could let me know the which products are in great demand for export and economic feasibility, we can grow here in Bangaore ( near by 60 -100Kms from BIAL-Bangalore international Airport).
Regards
Prakash

Hello everyone

Thanks
Raju