Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Raw Cashew Nuts Imports Business

Register

Click Here!

sphinxint

We are an Indian company based in Ghana and other west African countries. We have direct set up in almost 7 west African countries which are also the cashew producing countries. As you know that Raw Cashew is in huge demand in India and Vietnam due to regular problems of shortages in India and Vietnam. The gap in production and shortages is increasing year on year. We are seeking for a strong financial partner who can partner with us for the sourcing and trading of Raw Cashew Nuts in India and Vietnam. It is a profitable life long business. We need a single strong partner to work with. Multiple partners are not needed. There are no duties in India for Raw Cashew Nut imports. It is 100% OGL also. There are almost 10000 customers across India who are always seeking to buy the imported nuts once the local cashew is over in the first 3 months of the harvest. Demand is always alive for almost 10 months in a year. We are sourcing cashew from the producing countries direct from the bush and we dont deal with any third party in Africa. We have our own set up and our own people. We also have a long standing experience in sourcing and quality checking.

Companies/Individuals who are interested can email us.
Our email address:

Last edited by a moderator:

bsghale

We are an Indian company based in Ghana and other west African countries. We have direct set up in almost 7 west African countries which are also the cashew producing countries. As you know that Raw Cashew is in huge demand in India and Vietnam due to regular problems of shortages in India and Vietnam. The gap in production and shortages is increasing year on year. We are seeking for a strong financial partner who can partner with us for the sourcing and trading of Raw Cashew Nuts in India and Vietnam. It is a profitable life long business. We need a single strong partner to work with. Multiple partners are not needed. There are no duties in India for Raw Cashew Nut imports. It is 100% OGL also. There are almost 10000 customers across India who are always seeking to buy the imported nuts once the local cashew is over in the first 3 months of the harvest. Demand is always alive for almost 10 months in a year. We are sourcing cashew from the producing countries direct from the bush and we dont deal with any third party in Africa. We have our own set up and our own people. We also have a long standing experience in sourcing and quality checking.

Our email address:
yes i am interested..

BR

kjharoon

Cashew business

Hello,
I am a NRI based in Saudi Arabia, let me know what is the amount required.
Thank you.

SATLA R.K.

RCN Marketing

Hi,

I am ready to take up markeitng of RCN in India .I have more than 25 Year experinece in Internatuional marketing .I had worked in Nigeria for 7 year & was mainly involved in Export of Teak Logs & RCN form Lagos to India .

We need to establish proper warehousing network in India for effective marketing. If you are ready for this kind of investment in India -I can market the product effectively.

Please contact me for further details

Thanks

Satla R.K.
C.E.O.
RAJAN Enterprises,
44, Satla House ,7th Lane, S.P.Road
First Floor, Mumbai-400008,INDIA
Cell: 99201 20216
Phone: 9122-23076081
E-Mail : rksatla@gmail.com

vijaymyagripage

Contact details

Dear sir,

Appears to be lucrative opportunity.
Let me have your investment proportion along with your contact details.
I can be reached at
Thanks,
Vijay MS

bimal1957

Hello

please contact us on our email id for
cashew import into India

Bimal

goldentrees786

raw cashewnut business

Hello,
I am a NRI based in Saudi Arabia, let me know what is the amount required.
Thank you.
we are one of the leading agri-horti companies in india with more than 75 years services having our offices in dubai,singapore,hongkong and malaysia.

we have been importing raw cashewnuts from ivory coste, ghana, benin.
as there's huge demand for raw cashewnuts in indian market
and its a high profitable business

if anyone would like to invest Rs. 2 crores into this business
we can assure you a good ROI..

if interested plz contact on our direct e mail.. indianursery786@hotmail.com

regards
Dr.Ali

goldentrees786

yes i am interested..

BR
we are one of the leading agri-horti companies in india with more than 75 years services having our offices in dubai,singapore,hongkong and malaysia.

regards
Dr.Ali

goldentrees786

Dear sir,

I can be reached at
Thanks,
Vijay MS

regards
Dr.Ali

goldentrees786

What is the ammount required

regards
Dr.Ali

indranata

Dear anyone there.

For now we have about 200 tonnes raw cashew here in Indonesia. Post me message if you interest to buy it. We would sell it for $US 1.4 site FOB. Thank you

interesteing ....

Our email address:
Dear sir,

can you send me more detail to sohan_yadav11@yahoo.com
Thanks
sohan

ansh impex

I want to import 20 feet container of Raw cashew nuts. kidly contact me on 9033004726

kindly contact me asap for it

Our email address:

bonanzavietnam

Need of buying cashew nuts in March 2015

Need of buying cashew nuts in March 2015

Buy 1000 tons of raw cashew nuts in March with the following specs:

1) Your product details
2) Place of origin
3) Quotation
5) How's the payment method ? ETA ?

Introduction of our company
We are Bonanza Vietnam, the 6th company of Bonanza Group. Bonanza Vietnam is proud to be one of leading trading companies in Vietnam. We have excellent reputation in providing the top quality products and professional customer services. Bonanza products are distributed widely in international markets such as China, Taiwan, Europe and Middle East region.

We look forward to hearing from you soon. You can reach us at: mg01@bonanza.com.vn or
bala@bonanza.com.vn

Thanks and best regards.