Business Opportunities in Agriculture: 150 Field Interviews (Book)

Rauwolfia serpentina (Sarpagandha), dried root

Register

Click Here!

elsplendido

I am looking for a small but serious and reliable partner, who is growing Rauwolfia serpentina himself - or in tight collaboration with local farmers.

You should be aware of critical points in the roots (are you??) - and dispose about an CITES Export Permit.

No mere traders pls. Only partners with direct access and knowledge of what is going on on the fields. Preferable: botanical - farming - technical background.

Looking forward to hearing fm good and serious people - aiming for a life long lasting business relationsship, that can be expanded successively,

Antoine Pagenstecher
c/o
PLANT RESOURCES
Drudenstr. 3
D-65195 Wiesbaden, Germany

behuriaagrofarm

Visit our website www.behuriaagro.com for sarpagandha cultivation

Please contact us at behuriaagro@yahoo.com
We are growing Rauwolfia serpentina and other 200 types of Indian medicinal plants. But sarpagandha is our flagship product. We are cultivating it since 2008. We are supplying its saplings, seeds and roots. We have a very good network of farmers who are growing this crop. Actually we are growing it on the contract farming basis. We have adequate experience in the cultivation and marketing of this crop. We are also working with many universities and research institutes of India.

Please feel free to contact us.

Thanking you
Ashutosh Behuria (+91) 9776211145
Behuria Agro Farm, Bhubaneswar
Odisha, India - 751016

Please visit us at www.behuriaagro.com

Last edited:

rauwolfia serpentina dried root-knowledge & partnership

dear m/s antoine,
Saw your requirment in agriculture information.com and was realy delighted yo meet people like you who are not only interested in their business but are concerned about their products/people dealing with them in the processI am a retired banker with agricultural family back ground having some land resources to experiment with new products and enough time to spend in new ventures.
The other day I was fascinated with this plant sarpagandha and contacted one agricultural enterprenure mr. asutosh behuria who deals with meditional plants. His initial approch was very encourasing and I have decided to go far developing my stock for the benifit of our future generations. I shall be contacting you in future if there is ascope and in the mean time you may also go through mr.behuria's firm details at www.behuriaagrofarm.com which you may find useful.Orissa to mind has enough scope for production of sarpagandha and aswagandha in view of the geo-economic-political-social conditions prevailing .
If you feel I may be of any help in any manner please feel free to communicate on my mob.09611813311 or my email pandasimanchala786@gmail.com.
I am looking for a small but serious and reliable partner, who is growing Rauwolfia serpentina himself - or in tight collaboration with local farmers.

You should be aware of critical points in the roots (are you??) - and dispose about an CITES Export Permit.

No mere traders pls. Only partners with direct access and knowledge of what is going on on the fields. Preferable: botanical - farming - technical background.

Looking forward to hearing fm good and serious people - aiming for a life long lasting business relationsship, that can be expanded successively,

Antoine Pagenstecher
c/o
PLANT RESOURCES
Drudenstr. 3

podocarpus

Antoine Pagenstecher
c/o
PLANT RESOURCES
Drudenstr. 3
Dear Sir, Let me know the required quantity (annual basis) of dry roots .

sskoranga

Antoine Pagenstecher
c/o
PLANT RESOURCES
Drudenstr. 3
We are doing this work as desired by you and could support a life long work. working in India and for further details please visit our partnership in europe with the following link
HUMAN INDIA EUROPE

At present we are developing our links with ground workers for large scale cultivation under organic farming

podocarpus

Dear Sir, Let me know the required quantity (annual basis) of dry roots .

Ghildiyal
For
Himalayan Nursery & Seeds
182, Street No.-6, Khanna Nagar,
Jwalapur, Haridwar-249407(Uttarakhand)
India
Phone:-+919719009396

balaji170372

ssarpagandha

Dear ssir

We are cultication about 40 Ha of sarpagandha

if you are interested pl mail me at balaji170372@yahoo.com

Antoine Pagenstecher
c/o
PLANT RESOURCES
Drudenstr. 3